Sunday, October 22, 2006

Wasting Your Time

Busy LAH!
I thought I would be posting every frickin 5 minutes out of boredom but I’ve been busy having fun & shit. All my evil plans have sort of taken a backseat to my non-evil motivated plans. My 5 day weekend is even better than my 4 day weekend! Like duh, DUH. So to everyone out there, HAPPY DEPAVALI/ DIWALI & SELAMAT HARI RAYA!



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Don’t hold your breath waiting for me to update. Unless you enjoy it ;)


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hooray im the first one to post.. instead of evildrpaul.. all doctors are evil. even the good ones...

anyways happy hazyraya and debaavali to to you janeypoos

9:10 PM  
Blogger Musang said...

selamat hari raya dan happy deepavali to you too AJ dahling...

please be much much evil.

i miss the evil you.

2:15 AM  
Blogger AJ said...

baa.. baa.. baa...

musang hope you had a happy raya and didnt stuff yourself with too much lemang daging...lol

10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home