Friday, October 20, 2006

Boys, sometimes the back entrance is the best choice.

I have never been in a fist fight & doubt I ever will. I generally hate the confrontation. Going out the back entrance when there is a bitch in the front is the better choice. I can give a pretty nasty beating if I have to. I learnt judo with the best! The closest I ever came was with Mr. Egg. I can’t remember exactly the reason for the argument but oddly, I think it had to do with a shoe. Not a pair, just one. But the out come was we didn’t speak for almost 2 years. Yes, say it with me “WTF?”

Eventually we did get back on speaking terms & continued to be friends. The thing is, I keep my hedonistic lifestyle a secret from all my home town friends. I think they know but don’t want me to talk about it. I feel the more colorful aspects of my life as a gay male might scare them.

I don’t see myself talking about my sexuality to them any time soon. Sure we share different interests. He likes cars with err… shiny engines & I music with shiny beats. My gym is his bed, my clubbing is his dim sum breakfast and my type of fags aren’t exactly his type. We can share some passion on the world around us, Exchange stories about old friends & music but indeed a lot has changed.

The other day I was closed to getting into an argument & I backed off. Just like I did with Mr. Egg. If I want to beat someone up, I want to fight for a reasonable cause. Not over a shoe (maybe a pair?), and definitely not over a bitch. My life is more peaceful & no harm will come to my pretty face. Chemically & hormonally balanced, I don’t see the need for an unnecessary black eye or another scar. I'm not a coward, I just wanna stay beautiful, thank you.


Stop, Stop haunting me
It should be easy
As easy as when you stopped wanting me
Conjure One feat Sinead O’Connor~ Tears From The Moon

1 Comments:

Blogger savante said...

Ooh. Now I know who to call when I'm in a fight!

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home