Sunday, July 23, 2006

Words from the not-so celestial fairy.. summoned by our Queen of Queens, Jane

You know, accepted this invitation to be a guest blogger is way .. WAY more thought provoking than what I thought it would be. What initially started of as something fun to do morphed into a equivalence of a final year thesis. No joke. I haven’t felt such pressure in the longest time. I am never good with deadlines. Deadlines are meant to be post-poned! Procrastination is my middle name, hah! But of course, I wouldn’t dare considering asking Jane for an extension. Jane loves me dearly. How can I ever let Jane down? Yes you people, Jane loves me the MOST MOST MOST!!! And ME ME ME!!! MUahahahahaha…. Be jealous.

Our dear Queen extended her mighty invitation on Monday. Oh geez! I am suddenly entitled to a good old one week of tossing and turning at night trying to conjure something interesting to blog! To begin with, I am no prodigy when it comes to writing. But still, I have to cough out something. Not just anything.

A few ideas surfaced. Thought of making a lil video going around London scouting the cutest British butt and *pat pat* those tush on behalf of Jane. However, there are some complications. First of all, I am on a working trip here and would probably risk being deported or worst imprisoned in London for sexual harassment (do they have cute prison warden??). Secondly, if I would do something for Jane, I should, technically be sincere about it. The honest truth is, it was actually an excuse for me to go on a free ride to *pat pat*-land. So, sorry people. No *pat pat* video. Sigh.

I am probably just at the bottom of the depression pit. I am not ashamed to admit that I am heavily addicted to the enticing androjane.blogspot.com. It has become a daily ritual to indulge in a lil AJ sensation. its like a good dose of coffee in the morning. Jane has already been gone for FOURRRR days!!! And now, I am experiencing AJ withdrawal symptoms. I suspect most of you here are probably going thru the same thing. Since I am such a celestial fairy, lemme help you with the diagnosis.

Mild to moderate psychological symptoms:
-Melancholic expression throughout the day
-Irritable due to overly yearning for AJ
-Emotional volatility and erratic behavior
-Hallucination of seeing a post by AJ which “is not there”
-AJ pretension
(we’ve seen this on Friday’s AJ-imposter post)
-Reoccurring dreams of AJ

Mild to moderate physiological symptoms:
-Uncontrollable or involuntary coordination of fingers e.g typing of
androjane.blogspot.com repetitively whenever finger touches the keyboard
-Loss of appetite due the severe feeling of void while AJ is gone
-Insomnia
-Extreme fatigue
-Enlarged or dilated pupils, or other more prominent part of the body

If you’ve observed the symptoms mentioned above, you are probably suffering from acute AJ withdrawal syndrome. Do not hesitate to call 1-800-AJ WITHDRAWAL for group support and counseling. Your calls will remain anonymous at all time. This public service is entirely free of charge and brought to you by Take Me Home to AJ Foundation.



Take Me Home ~ Aqualung
Every day
Keep making the same mistakes
Once again
I find myself in the same old place
And I'm wandering
Wondering
Where to turn
There's a dead end
Straight ahead
Won't you take me home?
And you said
There's nothing you wouldn't do
And I answered
There's nothing in this world I need you to do
Just hold me
In your arms
I feel so cold
There are dark clouds
Gathering
Won't you take me home?
Oh, won't you take me home?
Got me wandering
Wondering
Where to turn
There are dark clouds
Gathering
Won't you take me home?
Oh please, won't you take me home?
Oh, won't you take me home?

3 Comments:

Blogger Harvey said...

Whoa! Did I miss anything? So big a change in your writing. You're on a working trip in UK? Hmmm.... my brother too.

10:29 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

lol harvey, you missed a lot... 4 guest/guess bloggers. But AJ is back in the house! yeaaaah!

1:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Nikkormat battery Greatest health vitamin Mcse bootcamp tampa Discount+auto+rentals+san+diego codigo activacion mindsoft undelete lipitor musculoskeletal

11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home