Sunday, July 16, 2006

Breaking Up Is Hard To Do: Is There Still Animosity?

Don't be snide. F*ck yeah there still is animosity!

I know its been over 7 months but I still hate you relentlessly. Many times I tried to make peace with myself & you. Especially since I try to be civil with EXs and I do like many of your friends. But f*ck them if hanging with them means I have to see you. And f*ck inner peace, its not worth it.

Breaking up with someone on MSN Messenger is not appropriate. Especially after all the time we spent. But you most probably knew how much I would hate you for it but didn’t care anyways. Cowardly insecure crooked pre-mature ejaculating pr*ck! “Your best relationship ever” MY A*S! No my a*s deserves better. Whatever alleged good times there were have been tainted by all your lies. And it’s MY WORST f*cking relationship ever. E-V-E-R!

You don’t get it. And I suspect you never will. Whatever. F*ck you, you self centered egotistic b*stard. I hope karma continues to bite you in the a*s. I wash my hands clean & refuse to even try to be civil anymore. You aren’t worth it. I was doing fine without your little twisted words & jabs. I am still fabulous, just pissed off. Enough is enough, damn you!

No you’re a cockless bitch, you’re a hurricane.
You will heal my heart up?
No, I will heal my own heart up, because you are a motherf*cking asshole.
I’ll twist you til you break,
And you’re a hurricane.

AJ & Lisa Loeb~ Hurricane

9 Comments:

Blogger savante said...

Darlin, you are fabulous and you shouldn't be getting wrinkles because of him.

Paul

10:49 AM  
Blogger Ganymede said...

WTF~~~ MSN?! Geeez... Forget this guy. Not worth getting all emotional for him...

*pat pat

11:30 AM  
Blogger Xavier said...

think wrinkles wrinkles wrinkles...

yeah like that......

cool down and chill!

UR FABULOUS he's a sad case.

let's go dancing in AUGUST, the month of LEO!

12:58 PM  
Blogger shelzter said...

AJ..

I know its easier said than done and so I am not going to say "Forget him, not worth it"

But I can remind you of your own advice to me "never give up hope of finding someone sexy".

Keeping this in mind is surely helping me :)

3:01 PM  
Blogger Kihu said...

gosh.. well just kick him away from ur life dude.. 7 months already.. dun care lar.. just ignore him! forget abt him dude!

3:04 AM  
Blogger Dildos said...

ermmmmm ok.

i am trying to resolve mine... hope it's gonna be cool for everyone.

OMG OMG.... i just turned somebody else's blog into something about ME ME ME........

take care dear

12:12 PM  
Blogger mikey said...

Oh Honey, CHILL! You are forever FA-BU-LOUS!

By the way, I love your statement about that "pre-mature ejaculating prick"!

12:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

burn them evil-not-even-worthy-of-a-hand-job-sarky-boys ! kill 'em !

hugs,
ed

2:05 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

oh darlings, thanks. It really was dissapointing/annoying and I just needed to vent before it consumed me. As I said,I am still fabulous!

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home