Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Buzz About The Office Staffs

I say this with the utmost relief & amusement- FINALLY FRESH MEAT!

For the longest 6 months of my life, the office has been populated with only females. Bad England speaking females. Although there are some advantages, its really like working in an aquarium- Fish! Fish! Fish! As far as they eye can see. And then more seafood! Sure there is the Big Boss, but he is too decrypt to be even considered edible.

But I really shouldn’t be mean to him considering he has decided to hire some fresh-out-of-college-meat! Do you understand what its like not to have male camaraderie in the office? No eye candy?

The first hot rod to come in is a total Ah Beng, which means he has a funny name, he speaks bad English & has very Chinese mannerisms. But that’s okay because he has a cute butt. I christen him Cutesy Buttes. And the best part is he has been giving of the gayest vibes.

Not the butt-shaking, limp-wrested, nasally-talking kind of vibes but the mild-mannered, cutesy-acting, come-fuck-me kind of vibes. And as I do sort of have to mentor him, I am coming on strongly to tease him.

Androjane: What is the product code for Horny Goat Weed Softgels, Cutesy Buttes?

Cutesy Buttes: Er… 069?

Androjane: Its okay that you don’t know now, but you need to remember the codes sooner or later..

*Pat* *Pat* *Pat* on the butt… Even in the office, I’m still AJ! Did you expect anything less sexy? Backsides/ besides it is a pretty nice piece of ass. So I can’t be blamed. Then there is the prospect of sharing a room with him during the upcoming company event. There is something to be said for the classic ‘walking in with a towel & saying “Oops I didn’t know you were in the room..” Butt the other dude, doesn’t really make my mind wonder as much.

Boring Bernves is another Ah Beng but with less sex appeal. I think it may have to do with his yearning to please through classic hard work & toiling, or the fact he doesn’t have Cutesy Buttes’s dimples, but I haven’t been shown much interest. Testosterone is testosterone & for now Androjane is happy with the complementing testosterone. And cute butt. Oh that cute butt…

5 Comments:

Blogger famezgay said...

huh a new cute staff? btw wat is horny goat weed softgels? uhmnn..

9:15 AM  
Blogger canardbidon said...

i can smell your lust from here you horny creature...

but heck we all got to look for perks at work ya? :)

10:32 AM  
Blogger savante said...

Whoa. Now you have cute butt at the office... guaranteed to put a smile on your face at work :)

Paul

11:10 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

ceusm~ its a kind of supplement to improve virility! ;o)

carnie~ this like makes up for my 6 months of boredom!

paul~ Always. today as I was walking behind him, I was wondering what kind of underwear he wears...

jups~ they aren't that big! Besides he does reciprocates! *pat* *pat*

8:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've seen a corporate whore but I think you should be awareded as the best whore of the month. :-) I totally understand you couldn't resist. Cute ass is a must to have in the office. Unfortunately, I don't have much to see here in my office. :-(

1:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home