Friday, July 21, 2006

AndroJane strikes back..

Hello there dearly beloved readers.. AndroJane the sexygorgeous is back!!!
.. more sexy, more gorgeous, more fabulousness than EVA! ..

I couldn't leave you too long in the grubby unmanicured clutches of some guest poseurs.. er.. Guest Pos(t)ers. - No. you mean too much to me, my little pretties. AndroJane is kind and benevolent to her readers.

You.. You, complete me.

Just because I was born with a silver spoon in my mouth and a 12 inch extra thick black dildo up my tunnel of love doesn't mean I don't have to deal with the trials and tribulations of life just like any other guy. It makes me more one of you, one of us. Just more special thats all.

As fabulous as I am; AndroJane is but only just a handpuppet of the fates. The universe sticks it's hand up my behind and makes things happen. Surely you do not think that our lives have intertwinned for no apparent reason? Mine to give yours colour when you read my blog( which you should do often and tell your friends too ) , and you, of course a reason for me to write it.

an AndroJane a day will keep the sickness away, as well as keeping away ugly people, venereal disease, insurance salespeople, the flu, bad weather, incontinence, impotency and even prevent bad hair days!!! Fortified with Vitamin B, A, A, and A...

To paraphrase Aunty Jay of London, it's all about ME! ME! ME! ME! damnit!

That's the reality of it all. Everything i say is true. Everything i do is right - and if you don't like it get your own blog ( which i suspect most of you already do.. )

So get with the plan. Get off your hiney's and start the bonfire!! It's time to sacrifice some goats for I am AndroJane! Queen of all worth being queen over! and Queen of all else as well if i actually gave a damn about it.

I AM ANDROJANE!!! HEAR ME ROAR!!!



Pick Yer Nose ~ Ani Difranco

How come I can pick my ears
but not my nose
who made up that rule anyway
how can you say that's the way it is
that's just the way it goes
why don't you decide for yourself
what you can do
and what you can say
how come I can pick my friends
but not my enemies

I fight with love
and I laugh with rage
you've gotta live light enough
to see the humour
and long enough to see some change

they come to strip mine
they come for some of my big butt
my big brain
or just a little time
but I don't really know you
and I don't really want to talk about me
'cause I'm not going to pretend
that I don't pick my nose
that's just the way it is, my friends
that's just the way it goes
this is who I am
what I do

5 Comments:

Blogger Xavier said...

impostor!

u're NOT AJ!!!

are u Cutesy Butt by any chance?

8:11 PM  
Blogger savante said...

Nah, that's not AJ. Only I can be that self involved :P

Paul

12:56 AM  
Blogger Kihu said...

uhmnn ????

7:11 AM  
Blogger AJ said...

Paul: please lah... so sure of what you said? obviously you haven't met Duff yet...

famey: speechless? so am i sometimes. rare are the moments but it's all true...

Xavier: sigh.. careful how you use your spacing and note your lack of punctuation marks. It's not imposter; but it's supposed to be I'm poster.. thats why I'm posting... gettit?

you wouldn't be able to tell the difference between a karaoke microphone and a 6 inch black dildo would you?..... I'm the real deal.

Androjane (TM) is the sole property of AndroJane Industries. Any use of the images, logos or image rights is subject to licencing fees and legal mumbo jumbo as covered by copyrightlaws. Persons or corporate bodies found in violation will be violently tormented and have their KFC rights revoked for a year.

10:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

now i am well and truly consfew. lol.

5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home