Friday, July 07, 2006

Leave A Melodrama At The Tone

“Hello? This is AndroGena, AndroJane’s Brother. My brother passed away in a car crash yesterday. He always spoke so fondly of you. I thought you would like to attend the funeral which is Sunday.”

No Androjane isn’t dead, just p*ssed off at having his phone calls ignored for more than a month.
Alas, I do get very over dramatic when I’m ignored! And especially so because I have a very bad cough & sore throat. I DO demand even more attention when I am sick, dammit!

Ironically, the unfortunate recipient, Bong didn’t call me back, but her sister did. She wants to continue the prank. She like me, wants to see Bong squirm in agony. Lets see if she ever speaks to me again. Then again, maybe it is time to give up the drama and the cigarettes. One thing at a time though.
Skoff... skoff...

10 Comments:

Blogger Xavier said...

*make some sacred mayan hand sign and chant some sacred mantra*

*ATTENTION ATTENTION
ATTENTION ATTENTION
ATTENTION ATTENTION
ATTENTION ATTENTION
ATTENTION ATTENTION
ATTENTION ATTENTION
ATTENTION ATTENTION
ATTENTION ATTENTION
ATTENTION ATTENTION
ATTENTION ATTENTION
ATTENTION ATTENTION

i guess this attention tornado should be quite a lot already.

6:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sorry you aren't feeling well. I hope you get well and lots of attention. :-) Take good care of yourself.

11:34 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

xavier~ its pretty alot, but i desire more more more!

shigeki~ thanks for the attention! and i will take care of myself... :o)

12:41 AM  
Blogger mikey said...

Aw...get well soon!

And keep on chanting sacred mantra...*grins*

3:35 AM  
Blogger Shake Trees said...

try herbal teas at chinese med shops. gud for ur throat n cough. get well soon :) astalavista babe.

11:12 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

mikey~thanks!

cibetronic~ i like the gung ho something something lozenges made with liquorice. They really work!

4:29 AM  
Blogger savante said...

Androgena? Bong? :) Some interesting names over there.

Paul

1:21 PM  
Blogger Arroclint said...

cigarettes definately, the drama we always need...

3:20 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

Paul~ Yeah I'm cuming up with my own brand of facial mask~ Androgena, a lil bit of AJ in every bottle.

Clint~ The drama can get too self involved. And I don't wanna seem egoistic.. Never!

1:18 AM  
Blogger Musang said...

awww... sore throats eh?! too much action maybe? LOL. sorry. get well soon dahling.

don't give up the drama. the ciggs is a maybe, but don't give up the drama queen in you...

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home