Saturday, July 22, 2006

Cheers For AndroJane

Introduction
I believe I'm called Ling Ling here..Is that correct AJ? I have a confession to make, I have neglected reading your blog consistently...forgive me, will change my ways...Blogging is too complicated for me...there are too many buttons to click on and confusing instructions to follow..but since you're away and have honoured me the previledge of guest-blogging, will do my utmost best! Promise! Ok, first thing's first, is there a certain motto here that I should follow? I notice there are plenty of song lyrics..should I post one too? And pictures! Hmm....Crap...

A Day Out With The Old Man
Yes, spent the day with Daddy-O. Had lunch in Mid-Valley where Mega Sale has started. Such great coincidences! Walking around in the mall with the living bank...bought some clothes and shoes for the both of us! In fact, convinced Daddy-O to wear loafers (Relax Technology) to work since no one in his office cares about work attire anyways. Have a comment for speculation, sales promoters seem to give you red carpet treatment when you walk-in with old men who wear slacks and golf shirts...do they somewhat know who will be paying?

A Horny Masseur
My usual routine on most Friday nights is to get a good foot massage. Have tried persuading AJ to come with me, but he's always full of excuses. It's either he needs to be somewhere else or BE with someone else (tsk tsk...am hurting here). Anyway, last night was a first hands-on...no...feet-on experience with a horny masseur from the mainlands of China. Yes, feet tapping against cock. For the whole hour the horny masseur seemed to rub my feet in such a way that it would either brush against his erect crotch, or go tap tap tap when he massaged my shin and knees. Now, if he wasn't so boyishly cute and muscular, I would probably object and request for another migrant from the mainlands. Does that make me a sucker for cheap thrills? Or has it been that long since I got laid?

The Money Broker
Earlier in the week there was a misconfiguration with my 'box' at work. I was furious that all my buttons were not in the right places. Will post a picture of my box for AJ's sake all other readers because I think AJ doesn't really know what I do for a living...
...
...
...
...

AND YOU SAY POSTING A PICTURE IS EASY TO FIGURE OUT...GODDAMN YOU ANDROJANE...
...
...



Now, this is my box. I have my own personal chip that the IT department configures for me so that I can trade $ to my liking. The colourful buttons that you see are touchscreen ones that you press when you want to speak with other banks. This is my work everyday AJ, the smaller rectangular box on the right is the speaker where other banks can speak to me when they want to buy or sell money. And it all adds up to one big box! Where things went wrong for me was that I specifically requested my red coloured banks to be on the left side of the screen and the yellow ones on the right... I also asked for the the blue ones to be at the bottom... But just look at the mess that they made! Such upsetting actions of the IT department! All I asked for was symmetrical colours!

The Ultimate Dream Body
So far, have been engaging in pilates and swimming to get the ultimate dream body. Have been coaxing myself to do it more often and have achieved 2-3 times a week... This process seems slow... Perhaps I should join the gym like AJ? He has been quite adamant about it recently. Almost everyday? How do you do it AJ? Such discipline and determination... Sigh... Sex would be better exercise if you ask me... Now that, I can do almost everyday! Shall leave you with a picture of my idea of THE ULTIMATE DREAM BODY...


If I was a rich girl (na, na....)
See, I'd have all the money in the world, if I was a wealthy girl
No man could test me, impress me, my cash flow would never ever end
Cause I'd have all the money in the world, if I was a wealthy girl

Think what that money could bring
I'd buy everything
Clean out Vivienne Westwood
In my Galliano gown
No, wouldn't just have one hood
A Hollywood mansion if I could
Please book me first-class to my fancy house in London town

All the riches baby, won't mean anything
All the riches baby, won't bring what your love can bring
All the riches baby, won't mean anything
Don't need no other baby
Your lovin' is better than gold, and I know

If I was rich girl (na, na...)
See, I'd have all the money in the world, if I was a wealthy girl
No man could test me, impress me, my cash flow would never ever end
Cause I'd have all the money in the world, if I was a wealthy girl

I'd get me four Harajuku girls to (uh huh)
Inspire me and they'd come to my rescue
I'd dress them wicked, I'd give them names (yeah)
Love, Angel, Music, Baby
Hurry up and come and save me



4 Comments:

Blogger Xavier said...

now now...

where did ya get the foot-torturing session?

being an SM avid, I'll actually GO WITH YOU the next time u needed some company :)

such a sweetie aint i,
....
....
....
....
....
....
...
..
.
.
.
.

but i get the mainland boyish, hunky and horny masseur ok. To save u the unneccesary discomfort ma...

9:57 AM  
Blogger Alex said...

Ooo.... horny masseur! I want!
Wow.... you must pretty gorgeous.... if I were straight.... sigh....

9:59 AM  
Blogger ça va pas la tête said...

hehe we demands address for the 'tap tap' dance.

So you are in FOREX? hmm I do TT quite often ler. Hmm what is your best rate for me?

4:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... »

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home