Friday, May 19, 2006

Out Of Sorts

I generally don’t whine about the little things that bug my life, but considering I'm about to go on holiday…

A ZIT!! A ZIT! A PIMPLE! A HUGE MOTHA FARKIN VOLCANO HAS ERUPTED ON MY FACE!!! UGH I’M NO LONGER (as) PERFECT!

Talk about great timing! Just as I am about to visit the city named after my favorite activity, this hiddious mountain of molten puss has to emerge.

CURSE THEE COLLEAGUES FOR ALL YOUR POINTLESS PRESSURE!

CURSE THEE BOSSES FOR THE IMMENSE WORK LOAD!

CURSE THEE KITKAT I HAD THIS MORNING!

Damn where is the concealer? Where is the miracle cream? Screw OXY I need HYDROCHLORIC ACID & lots of it!!

Sniff sniff.. I want to be pretty in my pictures!! Muuuuuaammmy!!

This rant is brought to you by Photoshop, make over you memories!

12 Comments:

Blogger Perry Neeham said...

Life's unfair huh? I sympathise because the same thing happened to me about a month ago. Can't wait to hear about Bangkok!

12:42 AM  
Blogger Arroclint said...

Aj in bangkok... this is one story im waitin to hear.

4:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

have no fear dear, asm@di is here :D

if the zit hasn't erupted yet, do this:
get some garlic, and slice it. one slice would be enough. rub the slice on said volcano. it will sting a bit but hey beauty is pain. if you can stand the smell and the sting, then just taped the slice to your face. do this preferably at night, before you go to sleep. hopefully the next morning that mount merapi on your face will shrink to nothing. if not, rinse and repeat.

10:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAhahaha... She uemura has wonderful concealer..

and.. keep ur hands off that zit.

1d

10:43 AM  
Blogger savante said...

Take pictures from the side profile lah.

Paul

6:10 PM  
Blogger Spot said...

eeee...if asmadi's treatment is too stinky and she uemura is too exp, try tea tree oil. wallop on and pray.

happy bangkoking.

6:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sure you squished it by now..... You shouldn't have done that, dude. :-) have a wonderful time regardless of the ugly thingy on your face. It will go away. :-)

9:25 PM  
Blogger Musang said...

am praying that the zit has gone by now...

and have a nice holiday in bangkok no matter what. hope your vacation isn't like mine.

my vacation sux...

2:35 AM  
Blogger Fuckkit said...

Hey man, about the above post that you disabled comments on.

I'm not asking what the problem is at all and I know we don't know each other but if you ever need someone to rant at or talk to my email address is itsdirtyandyouwantit@gmail.com.

Ok? :)

2:26 PM  
Blogger Wild Reeds said...

LOL @Savante...

7:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

ugh.. it's summer time.. my freckles are having a party. And my zits are out to play.
ugh and doubt ugh.

How was Bangkok baybee? And I hope you're feeling better.. *hugs*

3:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » » »

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home