Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Androjane Defines Listless

Listless: Lacking energy or disinclined to exert effort; lethargic


My Body Is My Temple, My Blog Is Just An Invitation Flyer!


You herd it here first folks, AJ is a lazy bugger who can’t seem to concentrate on work. I just can’t seem to be bothered with the impending deadlines or the “Urgent” projects, simply because, they aren’t all that urgent. Its just what my colleagues want me to think, every waking moment.


That being said, the best way to cure listlessness is to make a list! *Ouch!*

The Five Things I Must Do In Bangkok

1. See Wat Arun- The Temple of Dawn, at the best time, which is of course, dawn! I’ve always been fascinated with places of worship, which is a lil ironic since I don’t subscribe to any particular religion.

2. Go shopping at Chatuchak! But I have been reminding myself only to buy stuff I can actually use, and maybe some presents… MAYBE.

3. Dinner on a river cruise. How best to enjoy the city? Floating about and eating of course!

4. Club at
DJ Station. I love the idea of seeing how the locals party. I have even been working on softening my scowl so I don’t scare too many away.

5. Visit
Babylon. Maybe I'll play with the boys, maybe I won't. ZaZa highly recommends it! He has never steered me wrong.

Maybe if I forget Bangkok for a moment & stop shouting Bangkok every 2 hours in the office, I might finish my work in time. But there’s really no urgency, is there?
BANG COCK!

Rain, rain on my face
It hasn't stopped raining for days
My work is a flood
Slowly I become one with the muck…

AJ feat Jars of Clay ~ Flood

7 Comments:

Blogger savante said...

Somehow I knew that the DJ Station and Babylon bit is somewhere there :)

Paul

6:03 PM  
Blogger Francis Ford Faggola said...

Good luck and have lotsa fun there k? :)

Ooh, take lotsa pics from the orgies!

6:52 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

savante~ so the tourist ne? don't worry I try some of the local customs & local men

holden~ for you, i will ;o)

12:20 AM  
Blogger Mr RM said...

oooohhh, my favorite city..... so religious city, but also so sinful, what a balance and what a contrast.... i'm going soon too... for nine days this time... hee hee

7:38 PM  
Blogger Mr RM said...

oooohhh, my favorite city..... so religious city, but also so sinful, what a balance and what a contrast.... i'm going soon too... for nine days this time... hee hee

7:38 PM  
Blogger QUIK! said...

that flood song by jars of clay is like, rocks my socks! so old skool circa late 90s or something or nuffink

6:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY!
threesomes vidios orgy gangbang xxx european orgies Gangbang orgies photos bisxual threesomes Threesome mmf pic gangbang Land rover accessary poker hackers warez downloads royal caribbean cruise line phone number Interracial group sex pics Solicitor general bc public service announcements

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home