Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Finger Pointing

OH I HATE YOU Polly Thick! Not only do you have more heads than a millipede has legs, your cankerous hide is thicker than your skull.

You are
The thorn in my flesh
The pebble in my shoe
The bird shit on my windscreen
The fly in vodka
The stray dog eating my garbage
The tear in my last condom

The pimple in my nose
All that is unholy & evil in the office

If I were to slowly poison anyone, you’d be the lucky one. I’ll be professional about work as long as you keep your skanky puss-fill tentacles out of my personal life & stop creating conflict. Each time you baselessly pointed your fat pudgy finger at me, I've stayed cool. Accuse me one more time & I swear I’ll make life miserable for you, fucking fucking miserable. Don’t play with me. Fuck off you two bit scheming bitch & let me do my work...

7 Comments:

Blogger savante said...

You've made me curious! Who is it you're mad at!

Paul

5:07 PM  
Blogger Fuckkit said...

Uh huh, details please!

5:37 PM  
Blogger Musang said...

do you know black hacks? the sweet? if you do buy a bunch of them.

then you unwrap like 10 of them, soak in water for like 15 mins and then put them on her car windscreen.

you'll feel better. trust me.

6:39 PM  
Blogger Musang said...

and uh. plant the rest of the sweets on the big boss table. then you do your work and pretend you know nothing.

that, or we can always steal something from her desk.

6:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds like a real biaatch.. take her down man, take her down good!

7:16 PM  
Blogger Arroclint said...

huh?

9:17 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

The tear in your last condom! Oh truly this is serious!

7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home