Thursday, March 30, 2006

AJ On The Evening News

It maybe hard to believe judging by how flamboyantly I write, but I'm not out to some of my closest friends. You may imagine me lounging in my pink-laced nightie, avocado-cum mask rejuvenating my skin, sipping Cosmos as I tap away on the keyboard, but that’s far from the truth. I only wear lacy RED nighties....

Whiles I whine about my inability to confront/confess, here are some pictures from punchstock (with watermark and all) I found irresistably hot. I'm sure you will too.


But moving back to the problem at hand, I’ve been trying to inform one of my dearest friends of my alternative sexuality since January. I’ve managed to come out to some of my other friends with very little problems, but when it comes to Pinks, it isn’t that easy. We have known each other since university & it has been about 5 great years now.

Pinks is one of those hyper bubbly & talkative petite little girls who should not be allowed anywhere near alcohol. Pinks doesn’t really fancy the colour pink but she does love brownies & shoes. I would further elaborate her never ending quest for shoes (oh look I just did) but aren’t most girls on never ending quests for the perfect shoes?



We have gone out shopping together countless times & well, I don’t see the end to the good times. Its just I wonder how she will see me once I tell her the big not-so-secret. Will she scream & runaway waving her hands in the air? Or will she introduce me to some doe-eyed naturally smooth Chinese twink?


Coming out to her is proving extremely difficult, but I don’t know why. We connect on a strange level & we talk with the greatest of easy. Yet, I still haven’t found the right opportunity to brief her on the news that I’ve told our other friends. Yeah, it sucks to be left out & I don’t want to do that to her. Should I like continue to wait for the perfect opportunity or just drop the bomb on her with a casual, “Oh by the way, I’m gay…”?



Now everytime I see you
I pretend I'm fine
When I wanna reach out to you
But I turn and I walk and I let it ride
Pinks, I must confess
I like men the best
We were bigger than anything
Remember us at our best
And don't forget about...


AJ Feat Mariah Carey~ Don't Forget About Us

17 Comments:

Blogger savante said...

All depends, AJ. I always wait for the perfect time or place - although there is none... Just tell her when you feel it's the right time.

Paul

4:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seriously... the two of you have fun shopping together. That oughta have sounded off HUGE alarm bells in her head!

7:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Before I ask, do you have some gay quality from seeing what you do or how you move, the way you talk? But "by the way, I fuck guys" may not be a great way to deliver the news. I'd say do it when you feel the most comfortable to do so. :-) No sweat. Relax and breathe. :-)

8:38 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

Thanks guys for the reassuring comments but the thing is, I knew her B.C. (before cock-sucking) so she just thinks I'm extremely picky when it comes to girlfriends... Heh maybe I should just take her to Liquid (one of local gay clubs)

9:38 PM  
Blogger jayandkay said...

Hmmm...I'm learning a few tips here. :) It's always better to have friends knowing who you really are.

9:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

she'll understand. she loves u!!! no matter what!!

1d

11:45 PM  
Blogger hrugaar said...

I agree with weeshiong - if you've been on that many shopping trips with her, chances are she's guessed already. :oD

5:05 AM  
Blogger AJ said...

Jay&Kay~ I give better times in the bed room!

1d~ Thanks, its just been very difficult finding the right time & I don't want her to feel left out, not after spending so much time with me.

hru~ she is one of those super blur/lost people who readily accept many things like men who just like shopping...

9:34 AM  
Blogger Derek said...

Perhaps somethings are better left unspoken? I mean, if you're enjoying your times with her, why worry about telling her?

Either way, there's no right time really.

All the best!

1:55 PM  
Blogger Joel said...

It is always tough no matter what. I jus tthrow it out there!

Love the pics btw!

3:26 PM  
Blogger Spot said...

avocado-cum

I'm so glad I hate avocado oredi.

Agree with Paul.

3:49 PM  
Blogger Fuckkit said...

You can't leave it unsaid, its who you are and a huge, significant part of who you are.

Coming out is when you find out who your real mates are. I know it doesn't make it any easier, but that's the way it is :)

4:49 AM  
Blogger Musang said...

if she's your good friend, she would have guess it by now. and dragging her to the liquid might help too. big time! just wait until this conversation kick in.

"this is a gay club."

"yeah. i know."

"well, i don't know... omg... are you?"

"yeah. i am."

"yay!!! let's have a drink to that!"

and both of you be friends forever.

4:08 PM  
Blogger Wild Reeds said...

Neat blog!

4:56 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

I had a friend like that - we were very close, but I felt awkward about coming out to him in case it changed things. It turned out that he'd known all along (of course) but was waiting for me to say something.

5:55 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

derek~ Its important I tell her cos I've already told some of our other friends.

scotty~ Aren't all those abs delicious!
Thanks for the comments!

spot~ Avocado cum is really like the sement that repairs our skin.

fuckkit~ But its just too akward!

musang~ I just dunno it that could happen!

wild reeds~ Thanks!

jay~ I really don't think she knows. But I could be wrong too!

7:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »

6:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home