Monday, January 02, 2006

Time & Space Will Pass Us By

Wow, 2006 is here and 2005 passed in a blink of an eye. As part of my resolution, I decided to simplify stuff & ignore the needles drama. So instead of a paragraph explaining why I havent posted in so long, I'm just gonna say "Was Busy-lah!"

In line with this resolution, I decided to give an uni-mate, a priceless birthday present. I told her how alternative I really am. I wasnt sure how she would react, especially with her favourite cliche~ "Thats so gay", but I was tired of making excuses. Supprisingly her first question was " So tell me how is it like to love a man?" I was so tempted to tell her how to give good head as blow jobs gross her out, but we were suddenly interupted.

2005 was totallly full of unpredictable supprises like that.

My family has changed drastically. Some finally at rest, some with new play things, some heartbroken, and some swindled. Still we are family.

Many close friends have packed their bags and left Malaysia. I really have to admire them for wanting more, and chasing their dreams, but damn I wish they found suitable replacements for me to hang with.

From close friends to lovers to akward aquaintances, I'm on talking terms with Ruggy but its bloody weird, uncomfortable & painful. I always knew if I and Ruggy did decide to commit, it would be great but short-lived, just not this short.

I would never have imagined myself working at a multi level marketing company. Especially not one with chinese-speaking members. But it pays the bills, most of them anyways.

To "simplify and ignore" 2006, I've decided to focus on growing up, being more independent & giving up bad habits. In other words, at 26 there is only so much I can get away with by using my charm. I need to learn other bargaining tactics..

Annie Lennox's Pavement Cracks is my song of 2005, even if things are less than ideal, I can still have an upbeat tempo! What was your song?

4 Comments:

Blogger savante said...

You'll find new wonderful friends this year - like me :)

Paul

3:02 PM  
Blogger Dildos said...

good luck dear. we all sure need some of that these days.

happy to caught u at the countdown.

take care

10:37 PM  
Blogger Mr RM said...

Like Paul, I can be your new friend... hee hee. Best of luck for the coming year, have fun and all things, hopefully would be a smooth sail.....

3:49 PM  
Blogger QUIK! said...

We'd Be Wrong Together by Mariah is my fav song of the year! Heck it's the song of the year!

6:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home