Thursday, December 22, 2005

Good! Good! Good!

When I was but a young boy, I always thought Santa Claus was Chinese. This is because he always was saying "Ho! Ho! Ho!" which means "Good! Good! Good!". This was especially true since he was always recommending new food products, automobiles, shopping centres etc...

But now with Christmas around the corner, its time for me to prepare My Wish List (in no particular order):~

1. Super revolutionary, smart mouthed lover boy with sex oozing out of every pore. Yes. He will be obedient. He will be dominating. He will do what ever it takes to keep me happy (& healthy). Did I forget to mention that he should atleast have enough money to buy New Zealand?

2. All you can eat super-duper buffet with chocolate bunnies, french ham, fried dumplings etc without any calories. No! In fact stuffing my face with this fabulous food should actually make me thinner, fitter & younger!

3. My own fragrance empire. It should be big, self reliant and very very profitable. The kind of thing you inherit from a distant relative who pops off but loves you.

4. A music dynasty. The likes of Madonna & Alicia Keys should have to sing for my pleasure, and Ricky Martin & Usher taking care of my *ahhem* other needs. I will rule fairly & benevolently. They each can rub my feet for equal amounts of time.

5. Find Yamashita's Treasure (Google it) in my back yard whiles planting daisies. Yeah. It should be worth millions! And best part of all, so will I!

6. All I can think of shopping 1 month spree! If I can think of it, it should be mine! So like if I can think of an entire 3 storey bungalo next to KLCC with 6 acres of grounds & butt-shaped swimming pool, its mine! mine! mine! mine!

Stepping aside from improbable dreams, here is the list again, just a *lil* toned down:~

1. Beyond Paradise (For Men). This scent combines both the classic & the contemporary. I like. (It doesn't hurt that it comes in a rainbow colored bottle either)

2. Icecream. Its even better if its a supprise/free/something deliciously new. I had a Nestle Mocha Icecream cone for breakfast so thats one off the list.

3. New Sexy Smart Sassy Super-rich Lover. I know the perfect man is hard to find but he is getting tired waiting for me!

4. Akon's CD. Sometimes a present has to be something nice that you really wouldnt buy for yourself. I've actually liked his music but don't feel like parting with the RM50 (less than USD 10) it costs.

5. Ipod Nano. Its the green eyed monster in me that wants one. Besides the gym, or the occasional public transit, I don't need it, BUT I WANT IT!

6. Win the lottery big time. Enough for seed money to get my dreams of an simple island get-away... I'll hire those cute street urchins, give them a proper place to turn their tricks & cater to fancies of pink dollar!


AJ and Young Jeezy
Tryin' to take it easy
Only way to go
And So...

If you lookin' for me I'll be on the block
With my thang cocked possibly sittin' on a drop (Now)
'Cuz I'm a rida (Yeah)
I'm just a Soul Survivor (Yeah)
'Cuz er'body know the game don't stop
Tryin' to make it to the top for your ass get popped (Now)
If you a rida (Yeah)
Or just a Soul Survivor (Yeah)

Akon & Young Jeezy ~ Soul Survivor

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Akon sounds like as if like he pinches his nose and sings..... get Goldfrapp honey, it'll make you feel sexy in no time.. ;)

5:17 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

You sound like a good friend who movED to uk... Thanks for the tip you beautiful stranger... lol

11:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess we all dream of something incredible. Yet, we don't happen to have all. But that's a great way to make our lives more interesting and MISERABLE. :-) But little icecream sounds good enough. :-) Happy Holidays! or at least happy holiday spirit!

12:41 AM  
Blogger AJ said...

shigeki~ You are still bitter about your negative balanced pay slip arent you? Don't worry hun, you are fantabulous even with the minus sign!

9:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

er.. i can get u the CD for xmas. so can i get a nano from u!!!! muahahaha...

12:05 PM  
Blogger savante said...

Akon's CD? Why!

Paul

3:04 PM  
Blogger Francis Ford Faggola said...

AJ, how would you feel about Blue Bunny's Bunny Track ice cream? Creamy goodness! :P

I get em at Bangsar Village... mmm

3:43 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

1d~ then I demand the fragrance empire then!

Paul~ He sounds like Macy Gray & we all just adored her!

Holden~ Blue Bunny's Bunny Tracks! (also available in some 7elevens) Yummy!

4:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info Bulk email professor in indonesia Fix the computer cpu speed change it http://www.blue-book-value-on-cars.info/mesotherapy_shots_from_mexico.html hiking ontario video strip poker vsp yvonne unlock code Louisiana state university basketball players

11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home