Friday, December 16, 2005

Don't Bother...

I want you the right way
I want you, but I want you to want me too,
Want you to want me baby
Just like I want you...

...I'll give you all the love I want in return
But half a love is all I feel, sweet darling
It's too bad, it's just too sad
You don't want me no more...

...One way love is just a fantasy
To share is pecious, pure and fair...

Madonna~ I Want You


I've actually noticed the signs and well it was bound to happen sooner or later. It really isnt too bad. I know I can still function. I've been thru worse and survived. There are just somethings that can't be change & I've to learn to be a bit more smarter.

There could be a gazilion reasons he isnt telling me, but outcome still stands that I am now single. Single or not, I can enjoy my life. Everyone does it!

I don't care what is his secret. Not anymore. Soon after someone tells you that it is over, and you are tired of caring & guessing, its better to just to go forward & not look back. There is so much better things to do than speculate. If he doesn't want to explain, why should I wait for an answer?
When everything falls apart in the rat-race of life, its wise to just pick up the pieces and get on with life. I stil have my dreams.
I wanna shine on in the hearts of men.....
...I want a meaning from the back of my broken hand

Another head aches, another heart breaks
I am so much older than I can take
And my affection, well it comes and goes
I need direction to perfection, no no no no....

Killers~ All These Things I've Done

15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*hugs*

9:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sigh....stay strong honey... the best is yet to come..

*Hugs*

2:15 PM  
Blogger Mr RM said...

*hugs*

I really do not know what to say after reading your posting. I feel sad that something so great is coming to an end...

more virtual reality *hugs* from Kitjar......

2:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU AJ!!!! COME TO SINGAPORE~!!! LOTSA CUTE GUYS HERE.. MUAHAHAHAHAH

6:14 PM  
Blogger Arroclint said...

aweee dam man... have u met jack daniels lately?

7:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I am sorry something not pleasant happened to you.... Well, on the bright side, you are very young and you have lots way to go. That means something so fantabulous happens and I am hoping it will in the very very near future.

I hope your weekend goes peaceful...

Love ya.

2:20 AM  
Blogger mikey said...

All the best sweetie. No matter what happens, you still have us to bitch with!!!

5:53 AM  
Blogger AJ said...

Thanks all for the hugs & Jack is a good friend of mine! I will be fine. I know I can find someone much better when I'm ready.

9:12 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

Oh hun -sends glittery fairy-scented hugs your way-

Men. Dime a dozen - but still overpriced.

5:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear, dude. Hang tough.

9:23 PM  
Blogger canardbidon said...

don't worry!! you'll be fine!! A new beginning is here!!!

need someone to whine/bitch to?! drop me a line lah!

9:44 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

hugs back at ya! I'm still standing so I'm fine..

9:15 AM  
Blogger Dildos said...

am sorry....

i don't know what to say but i do know u will be ok.

take ur time. But not as long as me honey.

10:51 AM  
Blogger Spot said...

oh dear.

one day at a time.

when you're ready, there's loads of fab men out there, as we can see from your comment box!

i'd let you tug my udders for therapy. but...eeyer.

11:03 AM  
Blogger AJ said...

wjee: good also u know you are taking forever!!


spot: but ur udders are the bomb!

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home