Friday, December 23, 2005

AJ the Fetish Icon

I'm feeling a lil guilt. Not that I cheated on ruggy, especially since its not considered cheating if you do it after the break up. But because I don't feel depressed and infact feel better. Superior even!

Thats right!

**~*~*Superior!*~*~**

AJ Throws more confetti into the wind~
**&#^* ~
# * ~ ) ~#?~
* + _ > ~
~~* #* ~?~* Wheeeeeee!

Some may say I'm living in that river in Egypt, you know, TheNile but I seriously don't feel bad as I think I should? I mean, break ups are nasty nasty engagements where people get their hearts stomped on & their souls minced by the blender but not this drama queen! One week of intermediate sulking & I'm feel like diving back into the dating world. I feel superior because I'm better than him.

Whats with all this stomach churning happiness? I had a very enjoyable experience last night. I give you 2 thight slaps you silly perverts! It wasn't sex. But this guy said the sweetest thing.

I was had a delicious meal with the framing queer & his housemate, the Watchman (even tho I was fairly full from a late lunch). The Watchman cooked a nice meal & we all sat down and ate un-daintily. When I say un-daintily I mean with total disregard to manners & social etticate. After dinner we had pleasant after dinner conversation which sooner or later lead to the most important topic of all, *ME*

Framing Queer: So what time you leaving later?

Watchman: Much later, until then I can sit here and enjoy the view, you know I've always found AJ cute. You can't tell what race he is....

Androjane: Thanks! But seriously? I'm all dirty and stinky after work. My hair is a mess, my clothes are crumpled & I havent shaved in days. Not to mention how much I've aged...

Watchman: Yeah, you stll look good & I like the messy hair. Now tell me, what kind of watches do you wear...
Androjane: Well I don't wear watches often but I have the thinnest Swatch Skin with a metal strap......

Although not verbatim, you get the gist of it right? Although most girls find it deplorable to be viewed as lust objects, I found it nice to know that he had the guts to speak his mind (on how cute I am). Even looking like a drunken japanese businessman on a park bench in Ueno (no offence Shigeki) and eating like a starved incestuous bitch, he still found me cute. Better than that he was imagining me wearing a watch, which is by my standards, a very mild fetish ;oP Its great to be loved, but its ok to be admired too, especialy when you least expect it.


Come as you are, as you were,
As I want you to be
As a friend, as a friend, as a old enemy.
Take your time, hurry up
The choice is yours, don't be late.
Take a rest, as a friend, as a old memoria...
Come doused in mud, soaked in bleach
As I want you to be
As a trend, as a friend, as a old memoria...
And I swear that I don't have a gun
Nirvana~ Come As You Are

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's so okay. Ueno is never my scene and I barely go there. :-) Though I have slept in the street in Roppongi when I was drunk way too much.


What's up with you and aging? Hello???? I am an old pervert (-_-凸

11:27 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

Canard~ Why don't we meet & I'll show ya! Lol... Just don't be curse when I don't fulfill your fantasies...

shigeki~ Lol! You are so funny, can't imagine what you are like on weed...

mikey~ Maybe he did, maybe he didnt, either way he is happily attached I'm not one to break happy marriges.

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home