Tuesday, December 13, 2005

And Bush Speaks~ Oh! Oh! Boobyhead Blasting Time!


When I saw this piece of news on http://customwire.ap.org/ I realized that it looks like the dimwitted dodo doo-doo-head dumbass has sort of given the world permission to label him as we like...

>WASHINGTON (AP) - President Bush said Monday the federal government's reaction to Hurricane Katrina was appalling, but was not the result of racial indifference to blacks hard-hit by the storm. "You can call me anything you want, but do not call me a racist," Bush said.<

I really don't know where to begin?

Should I point out how he his mouth is always open like one of those inflatable blowjob dolls (and what he says usually stinks like yesterdays cum)?

Or do I focus on those ginormous radar implant- ears (insert bitchy comment on how he has the capacity to recieve over 2000 channels, but he cant understand what is going on in the world)

With Clinton, we atleast know he was just a horny bastard. This one was on holiday whiles Americans were drowning in their own homes.... Honestly, how do the americans feel knowing it could have been them living the katrina nightmare?



skinhead, deadhead, everybody gone bad
situation, aggravation, everybody allegation
in the suite, on the news, everybody dog food
bang bang, shock dead, everybodys gone bad.

all i wanna say is that
they don't really care about us
all i wanna say is that
they don't really care about us

beat me, hate me, you can never break me
will me, thrill me, you can never kill me
chew me, sue me, everybody do me
kick me, hike me, don't you black or white me

Micheal Jackson ~ They Don't Really Care About Us

This post in no way reflects the personal oppinion of the author who knows very well how vengeful the world can be....

2 Comments:

Blogger Arroclint said...

oh please... dont even begin talkin about clinton. ive been on the bum end of every monica jokes possible whenever i introduce myself to someone new...

1:52 AM  
Blogger QUIK! said...

JEW me sue me EVERBODY DO ME!

4:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home