Tuesday, January 03, 2006

That's So Cliché!

That's the worst cliché of all.

I'd like to discuss clichés because thats ALL I ever do at work, come up with the worst clichés! That and I felt "hurt" that my favourite overused word "surreal" came up in the Banished Words List 2006

Seriously, if you wanna be a bitch, be a smart bitch, bitch-on-wheels or even a butt-headed-bitch, just not a lame-ass-self-inflicted-bitch. Its self injury like that which highlights a person's own limited brain power when critisizing others. Its like showing someone the middle finger without realizing 3 other fingers (& 1 thumb) are pointing back at you.

That being said, let me share with you some of the WORST slogans I came up with for some supplements~

"the finest natural ingredients, to cater to all your requirements"

Ouch~ Not a size queen and want something short? then there is the classic~

"Nature’s best wealth for the finest health"

Umm.. Short is not sweet. But the absolutely worst one that I can't say with a straight face is~

"The natural choice to help your body rejoice"

Its been a long day, and I still have stay. But what can I say, being a bitch I still find time to play...

I'm so baad at being good... Or should that be I'm so good at being bad?

That will have to wait... Back to work!

6 Comments:

Blogger jayandkay said...

They all look and sound good to me. :)
Can I hire you to come up with a catchy tagline for J&K? :D

9:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

surreal? i thought your favourite word was "BAA" followed closely by "GOAT" and especially in a combination such as " BAA.. BAA.. GOAT YOU'RE A GOAT"....

lame slogans indeed. but such latent talent. you should write speeches for politicians....

12:15 AM  
Blogger QUIK! said...

Long live the goats!

Happy new year AJ honey!

6:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

they sound ok to me too!

8:27 AM  
Blogger AJ said...

jay&kay~ You dont need a tagline, you have lots of pics of semi-nude men! But if you wanna, I'm sure we can work out a payment scheme...heh

anonygoat~ Hush you silly goat!

quik!~ Happy new year to you too honey!

1d~ they may sound ok but in reality, they are boring!

9:45 AM  
Blogger jayandkay said...

We like the payment scheme idea. I'll email you...!!

12:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home