Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Same-Same But Different

Work is begining to pile & I don't have much time to spend blogging (sorry for the lack of comments). On the bright side, this means I have to post shorter, more condensed & wittier posts.

Yesterday, one of my workmates, doing the filing at my desk got so flustered from my so-called noisy music & lack of space~ (cranberries rule!)

Mimi~ Aiyah! Your table is too SMALL for all these files.

AJ~ No-No... The table is just fine, its the files that are too big....

Mimi~ What do you mean?

AJ~ Just think about it ok? I believe you are smart enough to understand...
?

?

?

WTF?

What the hell did I mean? Nothing really... I just wanted to focus on filing rather than bitching about everything else... Snigger....

On a similar topic, my sister-in-law wears lacy bras & semi transparent tops to get the attention from her team and when she catches them staring at her tits, she gives them "the look", which ends up with her team feeling guilty and working harder. I know it gets the job done, just like spouting nonsensical drivel. She won't admit it, but I know its why she wears em...

Same-same, but different.

Don't listen to what people say, its more of how they say it...


Confusion never stops
Closing walls and ticking clocks
Gonna, come back and take you home
I could not stop that you now know
Coldplay~ Clocks

5 Comments:

Blogger k.t.x said...

it's the glass is half empty or half full kinda thing? eerr...no?

4:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So how do I get attention? I should stuff my undies with some socks???

I hope you are not working too hard to get exhausted. Don't let it happen to ya. Rest well and live well and have fun!

10:28 PM  
Blogger Will said...

I like how your sister-in-law thinks.

And I hate having to spell out b-i-t-c-h-y to clueless people. Takes all the wind out of your sails.

2:38 AM  
Blogger Joseph said...

the interpretation and perception maybe different, anyhow making it different does make a difference...
remove the seal and smash the packaging,
you will find it the same same old cup.
just want to say, oh yeah, truly, sometimes is the way how one puts it.

3:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site » »

3:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home