Monday, September 12, 2005

Secrets of the Cosmos

This morning I woke up dismall as usual. So instead of whinning, I want to share one the secrets many of the cosmos with the human race. Yet unknown to the inhabitants of this planet (most of them anyways), the grand design of Earth was actually woven with the threads of higher purpose...

"Narcissistic humans are so predictable, thinking of themselves as individuals, thinking they, for their fragile bodies & lesser minds are the masters of this planet & trying to unravel the secrets of life.

Bestowed with the gift consciousness, yet they are unable to comprehend the big picture. They think they own this planet & can do whatever they want. In truth they are like pieces of fruit in jelly, the fabric of the universe holding them in place just as the gelatinous colloid suspends the juicy morsels. But just like recalcitrant fruits, humans are too stubborn to see their actions are disrupting the very balance that keeps the planet; the true organism from total destruction. Can they not feel the inherent energy that bind them to the clouds in the sky, the sands of the deserts and just about everything on this planet?

We have waited long enough…

With the trials successful, we are ready for the next stage. It has been so mundane watching the rise & fall of civilization over & over. An erratic pattern followed over & over again. To observe a whole planet only to watch its very particles evolve to devour itself, its own home like cancer consuming a body was dull. Very predictable. But what is humankind if not predictable? Their emotions depicting their every action & deeds.

But tomorrow we move on the next phase. We will bring torture and torment to this planet like they have never known before! We will have them keeling over in fear & hiding the darkest corners. And when they realise what has been done, they will be powerless to refuse!

Go now! Go forth my lovelies & spread the horror!"


~ The very first direct sales motivational speech

Seriously, over the weekend I built a time machine & visited the past. Rather than watch dinosaurs die or try to understand the meaning of life, I visited the first MLM conference & recorded the words of the Devil.

*Yawn* Back to work.

6 Comments:

Blogger Dildos said...

hmmm... u do rub shoulders with interesting ppl, dun u?

gosh... i hate mondays!

3:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

huh?

MD

4:28 PM  
Blogger Spot said...

somehow i get the impression that a cat wrote that. no, really.

4:29 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

when i think back to this morning (now being like only 2 hours later, I really don;t know why I wrote like that? was I possesed? Was I crazy? What when wrong? and where? Too much late night sci-fi books will do that to ya... Winks

4:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, I am too dumb to understand thing you just posted. :-)

My brain was already dead long time ago. anways (T_T)

11:52 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

Should I say *Meow~*?

I hate mondays & well my mind tends to wonder?

Trying to understand it myself wasn't that easy either actually. I was just letting of steam in a "creative" way. Don't worry, when I rule the earth, I will give each of you a continent, just because you were nice enough to comment.

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home