Friday, September 16, 2005

Jackie Chan doesn't fLIE

This morning as I was contenplating what to blog about I herd Jackie Chan on the Malaysian airwaves! He was being interviewed by Shaz, one of Mix fm's smartest DJs and of course her idiot bumbling sidekick Richard. Not that I hate the bugger but his lack of originality & childish humour is just predictable. Here was the first part of the interview, not verbatim:-

Shaz: So Jackie, I heard that you drove all the way from Singapore to KL this morning?

Jackie Chan: Yes! I...I.. rurve to dlive! I rurve to drive the car all over.

Shaz: Do you enjoy driving on Malaysia's highways?

Jackie Chan: It was so.. so.. gleen! I like gleen! So beautiful and glean... Malaysia's highways are so gleen and they make me feel good when I drive....

As I was sitting in my car, in the barely moving traffic, on one of Malaysia's "less green highways".... I thought and bitched to myself~

OH SELIOUSLY! Who is he kidding? The dlive flom Singapore to KL takes about 4 hours, not incrusive of the morning lush hour tlaffic & finding his way to the damn ladio station... burlied in the middle of the jam! What gleen would he actually see from 5-8 am (assuming he got to the studio at 8)?? Barly anything? He is one hell of a actor/stunt man but when it comes to lying, he sure could do a better job... Maybe thats how he got caught having an extramarital affair...

I know I just defamed one of Hong Kong's most famed & favorite stars, but WTF~ He deserves it! I like his movies & I don't mind him flooding our shopping malls with his own brand of "gym", but I have to draw the line. There were also other things he said that really sounded too absurd eg "I hate holidays". Who in their right mind really hates holidays, besides the grinch & KFC staff? It felt like he was trying to take me for a ride. He, like Bush & Malaysian politicians, thinks they can get away with lieing, are we dumbasses believing every single piece of crap they feed to us? I miss Dr M, one of Malaysia's true heroes...


Everybody was kung-fu farting
Those cats were dumb as cardboard lining
In fact it was a little bit frightning
But they lied with expert timing

Kung Fu Fighting (Full of shit Remix)

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

To be honest, I have never heard Jackie Chan speaking because I haven't seen his movies ever....

But his smile "WAS" adorable when he was young.

By the way, I sometimes make fun of myself by bringing up the topic about my being Asian. he. :-)

Another by the by, I didn't know it would take 4 hours to drive from S'pore to KL. Good to know but I doubt I will driver while there is a faster way to get there:-) Happy Friday!

11:46 AM  
Blogger k.t.x said...

Jackie Chan is not that great an "actor" after all huh?

Personally, i dont like his films...another one is Jet Li(totally against him).

2:57 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Giggling and sniggering at work dear! That was very entertaining!

5:11 PM  
Blogger Dildos said...

jackie chan is so cliche!! ptui...

5:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

can u imagine stuck in our gleen highway and when u turnaway to yawn... u see jackie chan in the car next to yours!!!!!

i love jackie chan..

9:48 PM  
Blogger Will said...

He's okay la...plus I think it's not the first time he's dliven on Malaysian highways. Didn't his father celeblate his birthday in penang or something? To hear the goat talk of his well-connected friends.

2:26 AM  
Blogger AJ said...

Thanks for the lovely jagged pills!

To sum it up I need to apologize to Jackie, Richard and all politicians around the world. Seeing how bloggers are being sued left right & centre of late, I'm gonna try to be nice...

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home