Thursday, September 08, 2005

Toilet Troubles

No No No... Not the runs. I'm not purging. Not detoxifying. I'm not making cakes in the loo. I'm not even doing my impression of a chocolate Mr. Softie Machine... *I AM* participating in a toilet testing excercise.

I may have mentioned the toilet testing before. Yeap, its where the company makes full use of its facilities & employees to makes sure products that live up to its claims. Now we are testing this blue disinfectant product.

The packaging on the product says atleast 1000 flushes.. and everytime we flush, we are suppose to mark it down. There is even a "toilet frequency chart" & pen in the toilet with my name (and the rest of of the office) on it.

You be amazed by how bored some people can get in the toilet & the evidence they leave behind. I'm not talking about cum stains or anything like that. For the artist in everybody, the frequency chart becomes an outlet to leave impressions on this world/messages for others in forms of chinese characters, drawings etc.

I like drawing fish. The graphic designer prefers the days of the week in characters. The product exec does geometric shapes. I can only imagine them painstakingly writing on the chart as they are taking a dump or peeing? But it looks like I have brought it all to an end.

No! I would never report them to the boss cos they entertain me (that and the fact I would be implicated too).

Unfortunately, yesterday as I was completing my master piece I flicked too hard & the pen took a trip across the toilet floor. EWW Now its leaking (the pen, the toilet has always been leaking) & there are blue marks everywhere, which I will blame on the toilet flush product.

I always wondered what happens when girls flush their pads down the toilet? Does the water turn purple? I know but the water does turn green when you pee into it.... I can't can't really go around asking the girls in the office, especially during that time of the month... OR CAN I?

*Ask me that frickkin' question again! Go ahead I dare ya!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Dildos said...

i love ur job.

AND U R NOT SUPPOSE TO FLUSH PADS DOWN THE HATCH!!!!

1:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah !! i got scared just looking at the picture

7:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are adorable. though I don't think I wanna know what color it turns into. I don't think I'd like to care :-) And I am done with my Straberry daiquiri..... (T_T)

7:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm... aren't "toilet frequency charts" meant to monitor how UNproductive employees are by monitoring how often they go to the toilet? It's a conspiracy! Do NOT take the toilet test. I repeat: Do NOT take the toilet test

10:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

where the hell did ya get this pic of scary looking women?! I know it's the tomato throwing festival and all but she doesn't have to look that scary ya know.

10:37 AM  
Blogger AJ said...

OK OK, clearly not one of my most tasteful posts. The point being that even my toilet breaks are being used to the advantage of the company. So, I figure there is nothing wrong with a little blogging. And Oh that girl is flinging tomatoes (taken of AP)... Just for the record...

11:45 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That was hilarious dear...and I am not sure you WANT to know more abt the female hygiene products and their reaction to water...or DO YOU?

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home