Monday, September 19, 2005

Bloody Workmate

From my overloaded weekend, my monday started with my workmate trying to poke fun at my misery.... and she had to actually poke my shoulder. and she had to have a cut on that finger that she didnt notice. Not really all her fault.... I had to wear my only white shirt today.....

The consequences? I had to wash it out in the toilet. And I had to wear my slightly wet shirt..... Is this reason enuf for me go on MC tomorrow? LOL

Funny how I always stain my white shirt.... Once it was coffee, then there was cum...

8 Comments:

Blogger k.t.x said...

which part of the shirt did the cum got stained on? if it is at the lower part where u tuck in...no big deal. not the sleeves or the collar i hope....

7:02 PM  
Blogger mikey said...

Haha...bring along a miniature perfume too to cover the smell *wink*

10:52 PM  
Blogger Dildos said...

hmmm.... how exciting! We want details!!!!!

9:26 AM  
Blogger AJ said...

Warning: Sexualy Explicit Lyrics

Hee hee hee.... sorry to disapoint but i didnt get em from licking lolipops in the office. Lets just say it was stained by a high shooter... Eh Eh Eh...

9:59 AM  
Blogger Mr RM said...

cum stains....... urrggghhh

were you having 'lollipops' at work? geez, i am having a wierd mental pix here.........

anyway, it is nice to have cum stains than no cum at all... chaiyo!

10:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! 2d sd barcode reader jesse jane hardcore pic galerie zdjec hardcore Amature bikini

12:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » » »

12:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! yahoo fantasy baseball Dental first grade health lesson

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home