Friday, September 09, 2005

AJ~ Accidental Slut (Or so I claim)

Accidental-sluttyness is really a non-state of mind thing. It happens when your sexuality overflows. Oozes whiles you are not concious of it.
Last weekend when I went clubbing with Duff, Wingedman & friends, we were first in a club with lots of icky men. Its not that we are super hot or anything....(actually we are super-duper hot hot hot) But the point is, none of the clubbers there really stirred any excitement in our pants. Nope. Not even a flicker.
So we moved on to the next club, crammed with hot-hot-hotties. Hot shirtless hotties. Yumm... But it was so packed that I had skin-on-skin body contact with more people that night than the whole year. I don't touching other people but more importantly I like DECIDING WHO I TOUCH! not the other way around.
Yeap! It was there that my butt was squeezed needlessly! (needlessly because my butt is squeezed often enough by a certain someone).
The first time I was just dancing (more like squirming), and the usual flow of hands were going over my body & butt. Suddenly I felt a hand stiffen and grab a chunk of my fleshy behind. I turned to catch the offending bitch but it was too late.
The second incident I invited needlessly. As I proceeded to the gents, there he was this hot tanned malay twink, shirtless & glowing. I couldn't help but focus my attention on his brown nipples. So as I slipped by, he let his hand slide over my ass & cupped it a bit. This one I had to forgive... Maybe because it was flattering & enjoyable.
Sometimes I do catch myself giving unneccesarily slutty stares. At the wrong people even. The other day in my copy writing class, as I was concentrating on the subject matter, I began to put my pen to my lips playfully and rolled it over my lower lip ever so little. I bit on my lip to concentrate whiles i twirled the pen in the air with the most fluid of motions. Then I started nibbling on the tip to help me concentrate. It was then I realized that it would seem that I was hinting to the lecturer I wanted to blow him... *WTF* how did that happen? It was then I tought I of all the times where I ~may~ have been accidentally slutty.
I use "May" very strongly cos I often do protray a slut in clubs, just because its more fun than being boring ol' anal retentive me....
The point is, having too much sex appeal can be a dangerous thing. I always try to use the come-fuck-me stare to my best advantage but some times it has a mind of its own. I have attracted undesirables & I have been molested before. It it not funny. It is not fun. But like many an unsuspecting bimbo, when not careful I (and most prolly you too) ooze with sex appeal.
So, when was the last time you think you *MAY* have been a accidental slut?


Automatic supersonic hypnotic funky fresh,
Work my body so melodic,
The beat flows right through my chest,
Everybody ma and poppy came to party,
Grab ma' booty,
Work your body, work your body,
Let me see you 1,2 step
Ciara~ 1,2 Step (edited)

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well honey. they felt u cos u r HOT HOT HOT. don't cha think?

MD

12:35 PM  
Blogger Dildos said...

Well honey, milk it while u got it.

3:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh Aj..I can so relate to that! I have been propositioned with money, I've been groped more than once by the same guy (and another guy wouldnt have that, so they started fighting and I wasn't into either of them)...Accidental Sluttiness is a concept I can totally relate to..I could write a book on it.

3:20 PM  
Blogger savante said...

Accidental Sluttiness :)

Well, AJ, it could have been me groping you up. Tight butts are kinda a fave of mine and I bet yours must be a winner. Tried to grope Duff but I think he might just throw me out the window with one of his huge arms. :)

Paul

4:17 PM  
Blogger Mr RM said...

GEEZ, I did not know that there are just so much HAPPENINGS at gay clubs....... It does looks kinda fun and exicting... so tempting lar...

8:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You Big Whore! :-)

It happens every once in a while without your intention. It can be misread very easily.

Since I am a good boy, I dont' do that. :-) I only attract freaks. that's all. oh, I so wanna die. (T_T)

10:17 PM  
Blogger Shigeki said...

that was me, Shigeki. I mean the previous comment.

10:18 PM  
Blogger k.t.x said...

sluttiness depends on mood+inspiration too. u must hv lots of it.....most of the time.

10:16 AM  
Blogger AJ said...

Well guys looks like we are all (wannabe) acidental sluts. Next time I go clubbing I may just have to wear lead plated underwear.. Lol

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home