Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Whats better than the twin factor?

I have a confession to make to the blogging public. I have a twin fetish/fantasy... So what could be better that twins?
?
?
According to Confetti in The Wind the answer would be triplets! Three super hot hunks eager to milk their birth status for all its worth (oh my goat! I so drooled over them!).
But recently Fear Factor, the show where unbelievably hot "typical americans" go on to stick their heads up a bulls arse whiles juggling granades and eat cat puke, provided a whole new perspective for me~
Two sets of HOT HOT twins! (notice how I use caps and repetition to denote how HOT HOT they were?)
I only caught the later half on the episode (curse my bad timing) but the two sets of male twins were like passing flirtatious comments about each other. And the way they were leaning on each other was just too arousing. But my real downfall was one of them lost their pants during a stunt. Really what kind of stunt involves loosing your pants? It may all be well staged, as sad as reality TV can be but I can think of a few stunts I like to see the twins compete in!
Joe: Thats an interesting idea but I find it hard to visualise, care to demonstrate a lil?
1. Turkish Snow Wrestling. (Oh yeah! In Their Boxers !!)
The object of the stunt is for both twin to over turn their opponents & unhook a flag hidden in their opponents butt crack. With all that oil, snow & butt grabbing, somebody is bound to loose their trunks! And their nipples willl be so pokey in the cold! That would be certainly one cold dish that will heat me up.
Joe: It may look like my hands are always cold but I'm really playing with myself...
2. Cuffed Double Body Surfing. (Slip & Slide Babies!)
Both twins will be handcuffed and will have to hold on to rope whiles being dragged over a wavy sea. Which ever pair of twins holds on the longest wins! *It would be important to point out to the teams that they can hold on to each other with their legs or whatever else possible. And yes once again this stunt allows for trunks to "slip off" due to the unexpected force of the waves.
Joe: I may act butch but really I'm as flexible as these glasses...
3. Sundae Eating Competition. (I have a sweet tooth for sweet thangs!)
Rather than the usual gross non-food items (totally a turn off), wouldn't it be cooler if they had to eat icecream/ chocolate syrup/ peanuts/ whipcream & caramel & cherries? No? What if I said they had to eat it off each other's almost naked bodies... & of course lick it clean! (Its ok to drool, noone will judge you)
Yum Yum... that would be one fear factor food challenge I wouldn't mind joining in at....


Joe: Thats right. After each show I get to personally spank the losers.


Thats sugarcane that tasted good.
Thats cinnamon, thats Hollywood.
C'mon, c'mon no one can see you try.
That sugar cane that tasted good.
That's who you are, that's what you could.
C'mon, c'mon on no one can see you drool
REM ~ Imitation of Life (edited)

6 Comments:

Blogger Derek said...

Ooh, ooh, AJ, which episode of FF is this? Maybe I can catch the repeat, if it's on AXN!

You got me all excited now!! Should have posted pictures of the twins too!!

LOL

2:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Me liked the twins from the Amazing Race...Can't remember their names, but I did manage to find a picture of them naked! Oh all that beefcake...Excited yet?

3:17 PM  
Blogger Dildos said...

whats that u say?

I think Joe is hot! I'll just take him, u guys can hv the twins, tripplets, whateva.

Am not that greedy.

3:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess I don't feel comfy to see twins licking each other..... it's so not my thing but then I like a hot guy licking himself in the mirror. Or, did I watch a filthy movie too much???

Super honry guy, I guess you can make an arrangment if you pay them decently? hehehe.

8:19 PM  
Blogger savante said...

AJ, you have the best ideas. You should host your own show over here! I'd be the first fan!

paul

10:03 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

Bad joke of the day: two (giving) heads is always better than one...

ben: alas its a rare thing to find matching hotties but thats what fantasizing is all about..

derek: I did google them but the photos were really bad, hence, Joe had to take over.

drops of jupiter: drew & derek riker! I have their full collection of downloadable photos. Yes I like twins that much!

wjee: Ok Ok... You can have joe, If I can watch...

shigeki: the idea is to have them sandwich you and lick you all over.... They don't really have to do each other. Sort of cleopatra with slave boys...

savante: *blush* I'm really just as horny as you.... thats all (lol)

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home