Monday, September 19, 2005

AJ Overbooked & Lazy

Yeap, its been one hell of a week for me. For anyone who met me up, I'm truly sorry for being totally out of it.... But my plan failed.

Long time a go, I devised this idea whereby I divided my free time into time slots. Every day, after work is 1 time slot and the weekend has three time slots. By simply dividing the time up between family, friends & ruggy, I tought I could achieve some sort coherent schedule. Boy was I wrong!

Overbooked, here are some highlights of my weekend:~

Emotional Lecture
Friday evening I had classes, to demostrate the effectiveness of emotions, the lecture decided to talk about grandparents, which got me thinking that my grandfather has been gone for about a month now. No, I won't be able to spoil him rotten anymore.

Pretty Fly for a White Guy.
Not that I'm white, but when I met my old U-mates in Bangsar, I stood out like a sore thumb. You see they were indian & I being a lighter skin tone, well it attracted a lot of attention. The stares from the Bangsar Boys gave the vibes of "you stupid bitches, why must you waste your time with this pale dude when you can be having a a hot hunk dose of my dark meat." But even so, we were discussing our lives and how far apart each of us has diviated from our original course, and where we are heading. I couldn't help but wonder, where am I heading?

Work It Out.
Not the gym but working on saturday morning was out of the ordinary, I had to actually work! Something was a buzz in the office but noone who actually knew anything was talking. Which dilligent worker, dilligent at blogging that is, wouldn't stop posting for one day and try to get some real work out?

Bye Bye Mr American Pie.
Duff isn't American but Planet Hollywood was. Sort of his farewell party, but this one I bombed misserably. Everyone was so eargerly chatting where as I could barely concentrate on the subject matter at hand. At times my mind totally drifted away. Maybe it is easier to deal with by not dealing with it? Duff was wise to have his farewell dinner with me much earlier.

Only Cooked Sushi Please!
Sunday Brunch at KLCC involved staring at rotating dishes of food. My indonesian friend was mixing pleasure with business as we discussed the goods that could be exported out of Malaysia and the fact that I introduced her to the cooked sushi. I like to know any animal I eat is really dead & really cooked. So does she, that and tapping my mind for any potential ideas I may contribute to her success. But what got my mind reeling was that I have never herd her talk about business & stuff like that before. Times are a changing.

Typical Wedding Chinese Dinner, Not.
Sunday Night I attended a wedding dinner, with most of the typical finishings, bride in pink fluffy can can dress, porkless dinner spread, sparking apple juice pouring ceremony, giant plastic cake, half a table of strangers I didnt want to get to know & the other half I already knew but didnt want to know more about. Then, out of nowhere, came the Indian Garland Ceremony. The grooms father's best friend was indian so he added a touch of his culture to make the ceremony. I couldn't agree more. It was beautiful~ A chinese bride in that pink dress with a half meter long garland of jasmines, roses etc hanging from her neck as she walked. Only in Malaysia!

Throw in a couple more meals, wondering about shopping complexes aimlessly, waiting stupidly, phone calls from parents, calling to confirm & cancel plans, talking to my darling tied up with his own shit load and you may come to the conclusion that is the my frenzied mind. If you think I managed to fit everyone in, you are wrong. I left out one good friend's birthday celebration. That and any resemblence of celebrating my late-grandmother's favourite Mid Autumn Fest.

Some say I'm lazy and will never grow up. I just can't help but want to be able to breathe. To not worry about where I have come from & where I am going. Not to think of my father's whore or my mother's arthritis. Not to think of my ridiculous dental work I need & the classes I need to take. Not of the friends leaving scars in my soul & returning only to rip the stitches open. Not to think about the books I need to read & articles I have to research. Not the bills I can't pay and the various government (and non government) agencies I have to chase. Not the lover that can't be by my side. No, not at all. I want to breathe, but really I'm too lazy, aint I?

I brought you something close to me,
Left for something you see though your here.
You haunt my dreams
There’s nothing to do but believe,
Just believe.
Just breathe.
Another day,
just believe,
Another day,
just breathe
Another day,
just believe,
Another day.
just breathe.

Telepopmuzik~ Breathe

Its Monday, just another day & what a day it promises to be...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
[url=http://envpggtd.com/cdld/izvp.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://pkobpfmm.com/dajq/yvxo.html]Cool site[/url]

12:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
My homepage | Please visit

12:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
http://envpggtd.com/cdld/izvp.html | http://mjsyakdu.com/ocfi/ckgi.html

12:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Spam filter for aol Infant eczema precaution and remedy Suzuki swift chip major league baseball

2:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site Adipex addiction help Air conditioners rental on thomasnet.com Website template affiliate marketing engagement rings Duet washer

3:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home