Thursday, September 15, 2005

AJ Believes in the Tooth Fairy

Ruggy: Do you believe in Santa Claus?

AJ: Not Really... But the Easter Bunny & The Tooth Fairy are definately out there.

Ruggy: How so?

AJ: A Pink Bunny Hiding Chocolate Eggs all over the place, how can you not believe in that? And the Tooth Fairy has gone Corporate & only gives the money to dentists. Besides I know the Tooth Fairy personally.

Since I can remember, any visits to the dentist would have me cringing in fear. I would spend hours trying to make up excuses so I wouldn't have to go to see that mean ol person with the evil drill!

Who isn't affraid of the dentist?
Who likes being told to open as wide as possible as someone sticks big fat sausage like objects in his/her mouth?Okay, so there maybe are those who enjoy this aspect of it dentistry but the drills & the smell of teeth being grinded?
I cant imagine anyone that does.

Fortunately yesterday's visit to the dentist was less dramatic. Instead of the intense anticipation of fear for the dentist, I was calm and collected. A lot of this most prolly has to do with the fact that the dentist is one of my bestest friends.

Well basically he poked, he proded & he drilled. And because it was scaling, I lost a considerable amount of blood. But it wasn't so bad because I trusted him.

Make no mistake. He is evil & vile is he! He is a goat. And he is as bitchy as all the other fairies. One dental occasion, whiles doing a x-ray, he actually dropped the bloody x-ray cone on my nose! He then proceeded to laugh, really loud. But apparently that wasn't enough to make up for all the suffering I have caused him because he called in the nurses to laugh at the spectacle that was me, sedated and trapped under the x-ray machine. I still have a bump on my nose & a tinge of resentment leftover from that incident.

Still, there are very few people I trust more than him. We have been friends for the most longest time, and I don't see any end to the friendship. We argue, we squable, we attack each other but yet we stay close.
It could be because noone else will be friends with us...
Or because we enjoy each other's company too much...
Or because everyone else is scared of us....
Or I enjoy the cheap dental benefits...

Either way I believe this friendship will last. I can imagine myself, age 80 poking him with my walking stick as we sit on our rocking chairs bitching about how Wingedman's Island of MeNmeNMeN is closed for renovations....


I don't believe that magic,
Is only in the mind
I don't believe i'd love somebody
Just to pass the time..
But I believe in you
And I believe in you...
Kylie Minogue ~ I Believe In You

8 Comments:

Blogger Dildos said...

i am ok with dentists except when they ask me to open real wide. I always have this fear that i can't close my mouth after that?

12:46 PM  
Blogger k.t.x said...

does your bestest dentist gives u special offers? like extract one, free extraction to the tooth beside it? or...say, jab twice instead of once?

otherwise, u should "request" for it!..hehe.

5:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's so nice that you have a friend like that. We all need close friends. :-) But I am sorry about your bump. Take good care of your nose. :-)

6:01 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

Thanks for stopping by everyone!

wjee: don't worry about closing your mouth, I'm sure you do your finest work with your mouth open...

jason: Yes! Respecting your dentist is good, considering the horror stories I've herd how they INTENTIONALLY hurt patients...

keatix: Besides the discounts, he usually entertains by asking questions which I cannot answer to!

shigeki: It was a while back, so you can't see the bump, only feel it. Don't worry I make his life hell when I can...

9:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am AFRAID of dentist too!!!!! they are just too scary and inflicted too much pain n misery during my childhood years.

tht's why i keep my teeth and gum really clean now. so that i dont hv to see him again

10:14 AM  
Blogger Will said...

Yeah! He took an X-ray of my teeth also and showed everyone. He's evil like that. But I will still go to him la.

For free MCs.

2:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
[url=http://lnhqdnlv.com/sbtn/mtfd.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://oohzujtf.com/xkhm/ricz.html]Cool site[/url]

2:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
http://lnhqdnlv.com/sbtn/mtfd.html | http://ejxmxsin.com/zadq/xdzd.html

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home