Saturday, September 03, 2005

Friendly Hostility

This is Tybalt. He is an antagoatnist.

If you have doubted yourself. If you had problems with your sexuality, you need to read some online comics. After much procrestination, last night I finally visited my fav online comic strip artist's site~ http://friendlyhostility.com/

This strip is about 2 best friends (and their families) who sort of fall in love but sort of don't admit it. One is totally anal, mean, nasty, scheming & asexual (in the sense he hates both sexes equally). The other is an optimist, likes both genders equally (he doesn't like sticking to labels), always horny & has a super inflated ego.

The artist that draws the comic strip is also the author of the superb boy meets boy comic strip series (http://boymeetsboy.keenspot.com/). Go forth and let you mind expand...

You know I suppose many of our friendships/relationships are friendly hostilities. People that agree with me too much never really agree with me. I find them dull after awhile. A twist of honesty and challenge is alway good. Or always goat. Yes I am antagoatnistic! And I bet many of you guys are too. I can't anyone who doesn't have an oppinion & can't think for themselves. Its nice to compete sometimes. The other day... (flashback)

Ruggy~ I'm so stressed and busy today! My boss really has his panties in a twist!

AJ~ Well love atleast he wears panties, mine just shits all over the floor and expects everyone else to clean it up... Chuckle~


My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard,
And their like
It's better than yours,
Damn right it's better than yours,
I can teach you, But I have to charge
Kelis~ Milkshake

2 Comments:

Blogger Joseph said...

i think there'll be no total agreement. being hostile in a friendly situation provokes friendly competition, which i think, is much more interesting.

3:50 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

Much agreed jojo! Maybe that is why my best friends & I always have passionate conversations.

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home