Thursday, August 18, 2005

Me Me (part 1)

Tagged by Mr Wingedman himself, I will do the me me the best I can & in two parts.... And as little color as I can... (so I lie)
A lifetime
Gosh! How does anyone sum up what they have learnt over their life time in a brief discription? Regardless of sexual techniques & always getting my way, the most important thing that determines how your life goes is Attitude! Always try to keep positive, but expect the worse :) Oh yeah, you can do what ever you want as long as you don't hurt anyone/entity in the process.

5 years ago
I was just entering uni where I met some awsome new characters and still had some old ones to depend on (cue Fruit Fly Queen). I was so young. So fresh. So silly but I was also in a turbulent relationship. My second ex and I want different things. I wanted an equal, he wanted be cling wrap, but I was too naive to realize anything.

1 year ago
I was think I just quit my first job and I was estatic my then 3rd ex was back to spend time with me. I missed him so so much. I loved him so so much. But he just picked up and left again. Scared for life! Nah joking... But I was really happy then.

Yesterday
I woke up, hating to go to work, went anyway, went to the gym & had dinner with my bestfriend-ex. We had Satay Batu Maung etc. Nice! Talked to Ruggy on the way home. Cleaned up and got ready for bed. Tear drops were escaping from the corners of my eyes, & I wasnt even sure why (I havent cried in a long long time)!

Tomorrow
Dinner with Ruggy! I'm over joyed the course I'm attending has been postponed and I can spend more time with his Ruggyness. (maybe I'll be getting summore!)
And even though the moment passed me by I still can't turn away
Cause all the dreams you never thought you'd lose
Got tossed along the way
And letters that you never meant to send
Get lost or thrown away
Goo Goo Dolls ~ Name

Bersambung....


5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ruggy this. Ruggy that. My name was never mentioned. Not even once. And you wonder why I never leave comments on YOUR blog anymore? Think again. Just like any other gay man, it's always about me me me and me!

MD

2:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

are u ok? i read the description on "yesterday". i hope its just a emotional overhaul or maybe u miss someone. u know baby, i am just a phone call away...

8:47 PM  
Blogger Derek said...

Does Ruggy know about the existence of this blog?

Just thought it would be nice if your bf drops by once in a while, like Jay's.

10:54 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

Yalor, tell Ruggy lah. But then you might have to stop describing those from-kitchen-to-balcony sexploits. Unless he's the 'open-minded' type :-p In which case it might make for some even raunchier posts.

5:08 AM  
Blogger AJ said...

MD: You have countless posts dedicated to you (and your ego)! And stop using MY lines on me. MD this...

1d: Sometimes its best I ignore the emotions cos they go away by themselves.

derek: Ruggy knows I blog but he has never asked about the address. Ego or something prevents him from getting it. Besides if he does start visiting, I'll find it harder to bitch about him when he does me wrong.

jay: Sex is raunchy enough dear. I think I'll let this be my own platform. One day if he does truly wanna know, then he can.

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home