Tuesday, August 02, 2005

The Day The Music Died

My muses have left me today and I haven't the foggiest idea what to blog about today. If I post another Ruggy (tho we had a magical moment last nite), I'm sure to be flamed by the queen of flaming bitches MD. If I write about my depressing encounter with my mother yesterday, I could further depress myself.

Its been a totally *Blah* day today and I can't wait for it to be over.
Breakfast was Blah ~ Hi fibre biscuits & milo
Jane at Work is Blah ~ Just Piles On and On
Friends calls werent Blah ~ But couldnt entertain due to work so Blah again

On the other hand, Jay was amusing
~would to see his creativity in bed, I can just imagine myself bildfolded and chuckling away whiles he entertained.

Shigeki was adorable as usual
~he is so in love with everything -beer, food, men & life! I wish I could spend a week in his pocket just enjoying life from his amazing point of view. Could I ever blog as sincerely as he does? I doubt it...

Ed did me good
~arabian at the busstop? lol makes me think of all the salah (wrong) guys I almost ran away from... "Aiyoo young boy ah.. your skin so fair and soft, like my taufufa.... You want to try?"

Wil made me smile
~a smile is always good, even on toothy dragqueens. Why do they smile so fakely? I mean does it add to the image or is it because all those layers of makeup impair their ability to work their facial muscles?

Aimee & Angie always provides diversity
~I like the idea of peaking into different lives. Being able to see a situation from another's point of view is amazing. That being said sometimes its better not to know so much too much info. Curiosity killed the cat... but do I want to be so fat?

Paul blogged wisely/unwisely as usual
~makes me think of a certain rambutan-curry-cooking ex that was so disgruntled at one of my post that he refuses to ever read my blog again. But its all good.. as long as I remember not to bend over for either of them...

Spot's spot was inspirational
~ made me want to blog some of my old friends. Crossing cultures I do well. Cos no matter where I go, I rarely fit in...

Thats todays frantic post boys & girls. Please insert lyrics yourselves cos I'm too tired to do it myself.... *yawn*

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AJ, I am so honored and you are such a sweetheart. :-) Just keep your head up and something good will come to you. I will be keeping my fingers crossed for ya. *hug*

10:56 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

Blindfolded! I would be horribly insulted if anyone ever blindfolded himself while in bed with me! To blindfold yourself would be to deny yourself the rich, extravagantly visual experience that is well, me.

Blindfolded indeed. Hmph.

2:57 AM  
Blogger AJ said...

shigeki ~ just let me rent a small space in ya pocket, and I'll be fine.

jay ~ I didnt mean it like that, man! I would like to savour your flavour of your skin? touch the beauty that is... with my tongue. Noone ever understands us artists.. sob sob sob...

Lol

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home