Friday, August 05, 2005

Burry My Hatchet.

These are the Original CDs in my CD case. The problem is I make many of my own compilations, down load off the net, burn from others etc... So It may not be an accurate representation of what I listen to? Just enjoy the sneek peak ok?

Texas ~ Say What You Want Single (This song always makes me cry)

Sophie Ellis Baxtor - Murder On The Dance Floor (Birthday present from Abu)

Bjork ~ Vespertine (she has better albums.)

Alanis Morissette ~ Supposed Former Infatuation Junkie (Not to bad, not that great either)

Madonna ~ Evita Soundtrack (bought over from Abu)

Chill Out in Ibiza (Ruggy's, enuff said)

Ricky Martin with Christina Aguilera ~ Nobody Wants to be Lonely (freebee had 6 of this CD and just gave another 2 my graphic designer)

Mariah Carey ~ Butterfly (Breakdown was amazing)

Smashing Pumpkins ~ Adore (Accidentally stolen from Japanese family)

Madonna ~ Bedtime Stories ( Very sexy songs)

Roxxette ~ Greatest Hits (Always a favourite)

Green Day ~ Nimrod (Bought/rescued this from a cousin)

Kylie Minogue ~ Body Language (chill out music)

Madonna ~ Something to Remember (for remembering old times)

Mariah Carey ~ Day Dream (one of her best before the slutty years)

The Cranberries ~ No Need To Argue (Superb to the very last song! It ranks among My All Time top 10!)

Kylie Minogue ~ Light Years (Won this one from a radio station)

Austin Powers 2 Sound Track (Madonna's Beautiful Stranger is here)

Grammy Nominees 1997 (very smooth)

Grammy Nominees 1999 (last commercial compilation I bought)

The Cranberries ~ Burry The Hatchet (Great album, nothing less from the cranberries)

Madonna ~ Music (Didn't you love Maddy as a cowboy?)

The Corrs ~ Borrowed Heaven (very calming soothing & relaxing)

Lisa Loeb & The Nine Stories ~ Tails (absolutely amazing but noone else shares my passion for this one :( not a single person! If you do or know of someone who does, please let me know!)

So that is ablum no 1... there is even a pirated version of M2M (no judgement ok!) and all Sarah Mclahlan's ablums in mp3... Cool huh?

How about me not blaming you for everything?
Thank you India
Thank you providence
Thank you disillusionment
Thank you nothingness
Thank you clarity
Thank you thank you silence
Thank You ~ Alanis Morrisette

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

M2M .... hmmmm....

Oh my pretty pretty boy I need you
Oh my pretty pretty boy I do
Let me inside
Make me stay
Right beside you

MD

12:46 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

Oh mirror mirror on the wall you don't have to tell me who is the biggest fool of them all!

9:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bought this Lisa Loeb's album because of the track "Stay" and "Do you sleep" years ago, but the whole album failed to grow in me, it was kind of repetitious with the same relatioship-gone-bad theme...

muwo

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home