Monday, August 08, 2005

I'll show you mine, if you show me yours...

Playing games as a children were fun. As adults some of us refuse to give up our childhood tricks and continue to persue our favourite games, only in "ADULT" situations. No, it wasn't my intention to misslead you to think of "I'll suck yours, if you suck mine..." or any perverted version of "police and thief"... (My version involves lots of interagating with a big stick)

Last weekend, I returned to my hometown, for my father's birthday and had to play the classic game of 20 questions too too many times. This game entails some asking you the same old questions~
Where are you working now?
Where is your girl friend?
What kind of work are you doing now?
When are you getting married?
Spend all your time partying issit?

Over & over again..... But the adult version of 20 questions (for me) includes trying to tell the other party that I don't want to be bothered by pleasantries/small talk and rather be left to enjoy my JD coke, ciggie or whatever else they interupted. Lets examine the proper answers to these damn annoying questions:~

Where are you working now?
K.L. Don't you want another drink? I'm thirsty.. *leave the room never to return again.*

Where is your girl friend?
Which one? Ha ha ha? Rolls Eyes~ Oh look its ol wassitsname ~ SOooOOorRy really got to run, catch up with you later... *Run AJ, Run!!*

What kind of work are you doing now?
*puff puff puff* Its a small small company. *exhale* You wouldn't know it... (Before the next question comes out) Is that you mummy? Proceed to enjoy ciggie without annoying twittering.

When are you getting married?
Married? Ha Ha Ha.. I'm too busy screwing my life up to think of marryin anyone? How about you.... *Grab pocket* Oh Shit Someone is calling this is important... Move to Africa.

Spend all your time partying issit?
I'm too busy to party... Be right back (in my heart: I rather not spend my precious time explaining how I'm bored with grinding my crotch against the crotches of other men) Oh *Shit* *Fuck* I just realized I didnt lock my car.... *Run* Never return again. EVER!

SO I LIKE RUNNING! Or rather I hate being bored stupid by the same ol questions. But play the game well and I can win fantastic prizes. Only give attention/time to those who ask reasonable questions (or have the stuff I can use. I'm not a user, it makes them feel good to help a poor stuggling writer! In fact, if you feel the same, send donations! Even Vikings would be amazed at my pillaging abilities:-

7 cases of assorted can drinks (from Coke to Carrot Apple)
6 giant bags of tropical fruits (guavas, rabutans, starfruits, mangosteens, pulasans, cikus etc for bribing)
1 big bag containing a generous portion of currypuffs & sardine rolls (dinner & breakfast from an aunt, bless her soul)
1 bottle of JD (Jack is an ol' friend of mine)
1 bottle of Blue Billy Goat Red Wine (I do have a soft spot for whiney billy goats) ++ assorted snacks, books & mags...

My brother on the other hand made off with
A dozen frozen fish (I don't do fish),
Assorted garden plants (not worth the hassle)
& a bag of chicken dung (AJ, will this smell bad? *Of course not bro* after all its ONLY chicken dung, *sniff sniff* :oD)

The fun part comes when my nosy neighbour, upon seeing me return with all this stuff carefully balanced on my stolen shopping cart, gives me that "Waaah! SO much stuff!! "

"Yalor, Dun you know? Its the Great Malaysian Sale!'
(Its like spoofing that really bad Mega Sale add, only her jaw hangs lower as I walk pass)

Freedom to us has always been a trick
Freedom to you has always been who ever landed on your dick
Seen it in you one too many times
Said you might trick me once
I won't let you trick me twice, no...
Kelis ~Trick Me

8 Comments:

Blogger Jay said...

LOL... I feel for you man, I do. I get a lot of that myself, every time I go back to Malaysia. Which kinda explains why I don't live there anymore!

"Got girlfriend or not? Why never bring her back here to meet your parents?"
"No lah, so many how to choose?"

Everybody laughs, nosy uncle is thwarted, I fly back to London.

5:40 PM  
Blogger Will said...

Jay at least you CAN fly back to London. We have to face this like every MONTH dammit.

No one runs like you, Jane honey! And when are you gonna share the loot!?

6:38 PM  
Blogger savante said...

Omigod... the questions every gay man in Malaysia gets every few months! We should all share our answers for future reference!

Paul

9:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

chicken dung? what do u do with chickien dung????

for ur cactus????? no wonder mine always die. i don't give them chicken dung.

11:19 PM  
Blogger mikey said...

The best way of playing that game is to come out to them. You put a FULL STOP to it...and seriously, you'll win.

6:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

not quite sure if everyone is able to come out just like that ... right AJ?

and please enlighten us as to what is the chicken dung for? and ... is that your cute brother or the other one?

MD

9:40 AM  
Blogger AJ said...

Jay: That is totally the situation!

Wngmnd: Not sure if its fab enough for your majesty.. But I'll share the non-perishables

Savante: About sharing questions, as the title suggests, if i show you mine, will you show me yours?

1d: Chicken dung for his garden.. Yeap it smells bad!

Mikey: Not all of us have such understanding families or such cute brothers lol...

10:47 AM  
Blogger AJ said...

MD: Coming out for some of us isn't a great idea. I.e my father owns a shotgun. There is no point creating extra conflict my dear sisters...

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home