Saturday, July 23, 2005

Ja~Ne Means Goodbye In Japanese.


Besides goodbye, Ja~Ne also means see ya soon... "Sayonara" on the other hand is rather final & formal. You see, saying goodbye in any culture is always hard. (is this why Aloha is goodbye/hello?)

Last night I sort of had my farewell dinner with Duff (follow the link on the side to go to his blog). We met up at Chilis, Bangsar and pigged out.

We could have been eating some roadside burger for all I cared, what really mattered was that I had him to myself. All his attention, all his focus. It has been awhile.

As usual, the conversations started slow but with help of the Presidente Margarita, the BBQ Beef Ribs, Tequilla-Lime Fish Steak & loads of Coke Lite (how's is that for diet irony), confidential information about our lives were revealed. Somethings I said I would never reveal openly, and vice versa.

No, wait I change my mind, I blame the molten chocolate cake! Chocolate, as we all know, is the work of the devil!

The culprit looked like this,
only even more diabolical as he had extra chocolate sauce on top!

As Duff punctured the cake, hot fudge from inside oozed out on his side and he actually scooped it up & poured it on my side of the cake! "No one else would do that for me! No one! Duff I will miss you!"


The gist of it is, I am going to miss Duff. Not because of he is hot (oh baby he is so hot, he could melt the sun). Not because he has a smile to kill. Not because he is fun. Not because he buys me expensive meals. But just because he is considerate of me, and has been a great listener when I needed him the most.

I used to wonder why he kept quiet as I poured out my soul to him but I think I understand better nowadays that sometimes the best thing to say is nothing at all.

For the fun moments we shared...

Baby if you give it to me...

I'll give it to you...

I know what you want...

(repeat a gazillion times)
Mariah Carey ~ I Know What You Want
For the times you saved me...
And I'd give up forever to touch you
'Cause I know that you feel me somehow
You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be
And I don't want to go home right now
Goo Goo Dolls ~ Iris
For how I felt last night...
Here's to the nights we felt alive
Here's to the tears you knew you'd cry
Here's to good bye
Tomorrow's gonna come too soon
Eve 6 ~ Here's To The Night
For our future *roll eyes & winks*...
Round, round
Spinning out on me
I don't need no man
Got my kicks for free
We'll ride
Still fired on the beat down low
I don't need nobody but my honeys
When I go
Round, baby
Round round....
Sugarbabes ~ Round Round

12 Comments:

Blogger Dildos said...

WHAT!!!! He buys you expensive meals!!!!!???

Boyo... someone is in trouble now!!!

10:41 AM  
Blogger Will said...

wjee...he'll buy you also one-lah.

Damn honeys he's not ACTUALLY going yet! What's with all the mournful farewells already?!

11:52 AM  
Blogger savante said...

Tag him for a few more meals before he goes!

Paul

2:41 PM  
Blogger savante said...

Where is he going anyhow?

Paul

2:42 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

Like, does everybody like, know each other here in real life or something?

3:30 AM  
Blogger AJ said...

wjee:not blog related but i *enjoyed* squeezing you butt.. Always

wman:some of us just need a lil more time, so/to deal with it!

Savante:He will far far away in Sg/SH

Jay: Well some of us do know each other. Its HORRIBLE!

8:52 AM  
Blogger AJ said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:52 AM  
Blogger AJ said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To WJ:
Yes, you will get your share too. It's not THAT expensive anyway... How does KFC sound?

To Willa:
Yes, I am not ACTUALLY going yet but well ... you know me. I JUST LOVE THE ATTENTION! Shower me with the ATTENTION!

To Jane:
I am gonna miss you too.

MD

9:41 AM  
Blogger Dildos said...

Boi... someone is in trouble again... only miss Jane?

Er... kfc? Errr..... am high maintenance when he comes to men... er... i mean food.... oh... what's the difference... roll eyes

4:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » » »

12:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! »

8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home