Sunday, July 24, 2005

Hedonism Habis


Yet another farewell in Jane's life. But not to worry cos there are still plenty of people leaving & coming in my life. Different from Duff's farewell, this one was a full blown house party equipped with a raibow theme!

The no good jerk who is going to leave Jane for greener grass is Mikey (yet another blogger). There were times we were pretty close & we have had lots of fun togather.

The most memorable Mikey moment left my left nipple sore! It started out at a foam party in LQ, an annual event whereby the dancefloor is overflowing with soapy foam and the boys turn up in skimpy outfits, eager & willing to get soaped up. Music blasting, foam forming, drinks pouring & well hormones raging... The foam also covers up things we shouldnt be doing in public...

So there we were dirty dancing in the foam... Rubbing our bodies against each other simulating sex. Not Stimulating, Simulating! And I must say perky nipples plus soap plus lots of friction caused by Mikey (and lots of other people) left my sensitive nipples sore & peeling. Now that I try to recollect, was it really Mikey or just random tall dark handsome strangers that I fooled myself into believing were Mikey? Same difference!

Things I really learnt at Mikey's party; ~ Mikey has lots of friends that care about him. Never let your host (Mikey) fix your first drink, unless you expect to be mouth to mouth fed brownies (or was that before the alcohol?) There are bitter old ladies are everywhere eager to cause everyone missery...

As I was smoking outside the house I somewhat remember grumpy frumpy old ladies demanding that we remove cars blocking their gates. Fair enough. I hate that too. But the lengthy lecture given, uncalled for. Its most probably they are jealous of our lifestyle, thinking we party day, night & during twilight hours. But the truth really is we only do it when we are not having sex! sex! sex!

Oh yeah, we do all the shit work too.

Be it normal jobs or selling our souls to devil, hedonism comes at a price. But as we grow older, as a friend who already left me said... "Hedonism Habis" (Hedonism is over). Its time for us to concentrate on more important things than just fun. Isnt that why Mikey is moving? Love, education, self improvement?

All the best Mikey! Your sheer wisdom hidden under that sexy flamboyant exterior is totally inspirational! And those rainbow ribbons~ Wicked!

Rafidah was supprised to find out M'sias best export was gay men..

sob..

sob..

I learned to let go of the illusion that we can possess
I learned to let go, I travel in stillness
And I’ll remember happiness
I’ll remember [I’ll remember]
Mmmmmmm... [I’ll remember]
Madonna ~ I'll Remember

8 Comments:

Blogger Dildos said...

Maybe... that's the problem!

We should be importing....... hmmmmmm!!

4:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

excuse my poor vocabulary. what the heck is hedonism?

10:52 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

Wjee: Lets go to spain, south america & scandinavia to get us some goodies.. lol i dont mind housing all of them whiles waiting for their entry permit, permited they enter well...

1d: the hyperdictionary says hedonism is "the pursuit of pleasure as a matter of ethical principle"... which means we try to have as much fun as we can... *winks*

9:18 AM  
Blogger Dildos said...

oh, while we are there.... we might as well do italy, greece and turkey.

i hear... middle east is quite nice this time of the year too?

My spare room is ready... oh wait... they can sleep in my room instead...*wink*

11:14 AM  
Blogger AJ said...

Your spare room! AS IF! HMPH they need a whole island! Wingedman planned on building one fully equipped with pools, saunas, lube dispensers... lol... Lets hoard all the cute men there.

12:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

o wow. i need hedonism. yup!!! lotsa hotties in Istanbul and Rome!!!!!!

1:07 PM  
Blogger mikey said...

"Never let your host (Mikey) fix your first drink, unless you expect to be mouth to mouth fed brownies (or was that before the alcohol?)"

I couldn't find any other cutie to mouth-to-mouth feed, so you're my ONLY target.

My God, the foam party...when was that again? 5 years back? Gosh... time really flies. Btw, where's your favourite Mak Nyah Miss Macy Gray? *grins*

10:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! http://www.dietbontril.info Small business accounting with inventory tracking aston martin tysons statewide dance competition and minnesota Role of women in divorce merchant account Parts for mag lcd monitors Association business life insurance small

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home