Saturday, April 07, 2007

Working Hard/ Hardly Working

Global warming is catching up, people are dieing in the Solomon Islands & the politicians are playing dirty… Still, it is my life that matters most. Finally reach my final day at my company. Fed them a artificially flavored longan, pandan & almond jelly jelly. They loved/ hated it.

They in turn fed me with Chillis, a 10 course Chinese dinner, a mushroom chicken chop with bacon, Coke Lite, wantan mee, half a lotus seed pau, half a butter pau, a pear, grapes, mini Mars, mini bounty… You get the picture- FAT.

I’m gonna miss all the taunts, the jokes, the pokes & the recipes.

I really really loved working with them. It was only Polly who gave me problems & she I dealt with. I will miss all the straight male ass grabbing. I will miss all the over dramatized conflicts. Most of all I will miss the sincerity.

Working with them has changed me for better…

Now on to bigger & better things!

Games, changes and fears
When will they go from here
When will they stop
I believe that fate has brought us here
And we should be together
But wer,e not
I play it off but I'm dreamin of you
I'll keep it cool but I'm fiendin.
I try to say goodbye and I choke
I try to walk away and I stumble
Though I try to hide it it's clear
My world crumbles when you are not near

Macy Gray~ I Try

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home