Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Between A Chub & A Hard Place

If none of the over adoring stalkers/ lurkers has figured it out, I spending most of my week nights at the gym. We’re talking at least 2 hours, at least 3 times a week, baby! Which gym can you find AJ furiously pounding away at?

Your guess is as good as mine because with so many Fitness First Gyms about, I try to add variety to my workout every week. Each gym has different facilities (and eye candy), so why should I limit myself in anyway?

But going to the gym isn’t all about watching heavily muscled men pulling off their undies (its what’s underneath that counts). Nor is it about participating in shower sex (haven’t done it yet, but just watching is pretty fun). Neither does it have anything to do with naughty bits falling out of underwear (its more enjoyable when they don’t wear any underwear).

I go there to get rid of my flab & stress. Seriously, I’m sick and tired of being the fat one amongst my friends! At first I thought if fed the goat enough, he would get fatter than me, but now even he has left me. It doesn’t help that Carnie & Teks are as thin as the walls of a condom either. So rather than sabotaging my friends, I had to do something about it.

Too thin to be a true chub, too fat to be fit. I tire of having that damn spare tire. Sure there are ladies & pseudo ladies that tell me the tummy is cute, but cute isn’t good enough for AJ. Stocky, bulky, voluptuous, curvy and all the other ‘nice’ words suck too.

So far since I took the pictures for the banner I’ve lost more weight, but I’d be damn if I’m stopping there! It isn’t about fitting in with the crowd, nor about getting more sex. I’ll be damned if I get a boyfriend who likes me just for a hot body either. It is really more about looking in the mirror and feeling good about myself. Touching myself as I lie in bed and thinking- damn, all that hard work has paid off.

Sure there are many short cuts to losing weight & looking better, but I think exercise is the best. Laxatives & all the other crap you can take to make you shed pounds have side effects like bad skin, mood swings & all sorts of other things I don’t need. Puking I hate. Using branded clothes to hide the flab doesn’t do it for me either. I know a male model who shops at the Factory Outlet Store (Go FOS) and still looks hawter than hot chili peppers on a sizzling hot plate.

When you want something bad enough, the sacrifices are worth it. I still got many more miles to run before I reach my goal but hey, at least I am doing something about it.




I have decided to leave you forever
I have decided to start things from here
Thunder and lightning won’t change
What I’m feeling

And the daffodils look lovely today

Ol in your eyes I can see the disguise
Ol in your eyes I can see the dismay
Has anyone seen lightning
Has anyone looked lovely

And the daffodils looked lovely today
Looked lovely
Cranberries ~ Daffodil Lament

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work! I've been religiously gymming these days too. I am determined to get a harder, leaner look - esp since I've lost my edginess from not smoking anymore...

12:13 AM  
Blogger Kihu said...

ergh... I wan to be FIT too.. argh... but i'm plain lazy now shit..

1:22 AM  
Blogger Comically Sad said...

all the best aj. but dont forget to drop the undies once in awhile for others to perve once u get that hard rock bod. its all about karma :P

8:29 PM  
Blogger savante said...

Thinner than condom? Bwahahahah...

8:40 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

cliff~ I'm cutting out the ciggies too. The whole ash tray look is a lil old.

famez, we all got to start some time, so why not now?

k, drop my undies? Gasp what kind of exhibitionist do you think I am? do you think I'd take pictures of my torso to mae a blog banner? Lol!!

paul, it is true! sniff sniff.. I look like China next to them

12:02 AM  
Blogger Shake Trees said...

whoa wanabe sexy mr universe wif bronze hands n legs n 10 solid slabs. kekeke... happy bunny gyming :)

7:46 AM  
Blogger AJ said...

gyming isn't always happy, but it it is fun to watch.. heh..

11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home