Friday, November 24, 2006

Rock, Cock And A Hard Place

Psst… let me tell you some (more) dirty gym secrets…

Of all the gyms I go to, my favorite has to be the Fitness First in the Manulife Building, which is formerly known as the Handcock Building.

The story goes, when they changed the name earlier this year, the contractors did it in segments. First they took off the “Hand” letters and put up “Man”. Either they got lazy or they were plain cheeky, but for several days, the name of the building was Mancock.

Couldn’t agree more. That gym has some of the cutest & hottest men about town. Muscle bound, round butted and sexy faced, the men there are SMOKING! Mostly of the fair Chinese variety, rice never looked so good. There are some more tanned specimens of other ethnicities too, just in lesser numbers. What must be young delectable celebrities & lust inspiring male models can also be found working on enhancing their assets there.

The music selection blaring is mostly trance & pop, though occasionally rock does get played. I personally find rock most suitable for weight lifting & trance for cardio. If you see this guy oddly lost grunting to the beat as he does weights or running to the beat of the music, you’d have found me doing my thing. You don’t have to say ‘Hi’.

But others do other things in this meat market of a gym. The flimsy shower curtains were recently replaced with frosted glass. Now, I bet the pipes get clogged more frequently. Surely they find oddly sticky white high protein liquid that most definitely isn’t weight gain formula. I hope the cleaners don’t complain, its those damn dark cubicles which make shower sex so much more tempting.

My utmost favorite Handcock-Manulife story has to be the one about the very ambitious guy who got more attention than he bargained for. He decided to get frisky with two friends in the sauna. At the same time. When it comes to cock, two heads (up the same orifice) are not better than one. Something tore & he needed an ambulance. Ouch!

Wanna hear more? Don’t worry. I still have plenty of dirt to dish on the other gyms (as long as I am not slapped with a restraining order). But that’s a story for another time when my week is as dull as this one. I really, really, really can't wait for Armin Van Buuren at Zouk tomorrow!



Oh brother I can't, I can't get through
I've been trying hard to reach you
Cos I don't know what to do
Oh brother I can't believe it's true
I'm so scared about the future and
I want to talk to you
Oh I want to talk to you

Coldplay~ Talk

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Kihu said...

sigh.. i should join FF... CelebrityF don't really have much actions to watch eh.. :(

2:02 AM  
Blogger Musang said...

ermmm... i know john hancock's FF. there was this cafeteria on the first floor with good chicken chop. had lunch once.

and yes... the gym bunnies were cute. i was ogling the gym while waiting for holden.

i hope they fuck like bunnies do too.

:)

4:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

erm... serious!!

omg... so embarassing.

wjee

12:26 PM  
Blogger savante said...

OMG Where can I register to join Fitness First at Mancock Building?!

4:06 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

actually famez, there seems to be lots of action to be had at all the gyms, just that the guys I know that go there don't tell me that many stories... heh

musang, I hear they fuck like bunnies, not that I have ever had any first hand experience... heh

wjee, seriously serious! the stories were relay through one of the cute instructors there... so the source is pretty reliable.. heh

paul & anyone who is truly interested, drop me a line at androjane@gmail.com and you can help me shave RM10 off my bill... yes the hokkien aunty in me would like to save money!

11:49 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

my rather buff and very straight ex-colleague used to worry about the looks he'd get at that gym... i guess he had every reason to!

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home