Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Isn’t A Lil Evolution Wonderful?

I’ve been a lil busy with life, family, work & boys, hence the lack of posts. No offence, but I think learning how to fry fish is more important that whining about the things that bug me to you.

The thing is you see, unless you subscribe to one of those religions that do not believe in evolution, you, like me should be thankful for the advancements we have made.

I’ve been flirting with this guy via e-mail, who is unfortunately attached. Don’t worry, the lines have been drawn clearly & nobody’s getting hurt. Its just a lil harmless fun. Roowrrr...

Then there is this other guy who smiled when he saw me in the gym. He was glad to see me, maybe even as glad as I was to see him. I finally got the guts to ask him for his number and out for dinner even.

Seriously, I’ve always imagined these boys out of my league. Its not that I’m not overflowing with narcissism but just they aren’t the typical kind of guy whom I attract. Call it bad pheromones of whatever, I just don’t usually have any luck with such hot men. Hot men who can actually talk about things other than clothes or bitch about other people.

All this has so much to do with evolution! Imagine if I was still a single cell organism dividing to procreate. Fuck, that sounds plain boring. And to add to that, technology (facilitated by evolution) has given me the means to flirt. E-mail, SMS, whatever, at least this way I get to accurately target my overflowing sexual energy.

Never fear change! Change is always good! For example, here is the latest wallpaper on my PC that I’ve changed to. Heh.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Joey G is soooo fuckin hawt!

I’ll try to post something more decent soon, just you wait… meh

So we keep waiting (waiting)
Waiting on the world to change
We keep on waiting (waiting)
Waiting on the world to change
Its hard to beat the system
When we're standing at a distance
So we keep waiting (waiting)
Waiting on the world to change

John Mayer~ Waiting For The World To Change

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg.. joey g looks a bit like u. esp the eyes.

1d

9:13 AM  
Blogger AJ said...

I know, I told my goat friend I think so too! Too bad I am more famous than him! hahahahaa..

*Somewhere out there Joey is sneezing uncontrolably...*

10:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*coffs*
[insert your choice of classic teks bitchy/sarcastic remark here]

lol

;)

10:52 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

if joey g has bobo (funky space monkeys) then I most certainly have teks... you SOB...

11:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i always have a good laugh when i see a teks message...

baa

7:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SOB? awww...but in the last post i was your bestest bestest friend whom you were trying to whore out to all your faithful readers. ahahahah. my my. how i've fallen in your esteem. teeheehee.

11:06 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

baa... mr goat.. baa!

and teks, just for that I'm keeping ALL the nude frontal pics I got for the teks-athon!

11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home