Sunday, October 01, 2006

Gaysha Games

This weekend I went out twice like a good geisha should, once on Friday at Frangipani (gay bar) with my older friends & at La Queen (obviously gay disco) with my newer friends. Normally I’d be on the prowl, lurking at every nook & cranny for some action. But this weekend was different. I just chilled. Bored as I may be, whoring for attention doesn’t solve everything. I’ve really wanted to take a breather from the clubs, but for reasons I really don’t want to elaborate, I have to stay occupied on weekends.

That aside, lets play a Geisha Game. Its simple, I tell two stories & you choose which one is real & which one is a lie.

Story 1: Foreign Flaunt It Friday

If you got it, flaunt it. And if you don’t, borrow you friends & use it to the max. I’m referring Duff's whiter than whitewash boyfriend. Even though my friends & I can afford to buy drinks, why should we pay for something we can get for free?

Simply put, most of the boys at Frangipani like white meat. Europeans, Americans Etc... And the potato queens will do just about anything to snog a sexy young white boy. And to soften him up, they insist on buying him drinks…

So what we did was give him our orders & strategically place him by the bar.

“Come here often? Like a vodka lime?”
‘Why not?”
Duff has his dose of alcohol.

“Can I buy you a drink?”
“Sure love, how about a gin tonic?”
Ed's drink is taken care of.

“What’s your poison?”
“Vodka cranberry, dear”
AJ sucks away contently.

“You don’t look too happy, can I get you something?”
“A vodka cranberry would be nice”
Goaty Goat gets his milk.

Oh come on. If the boys insist on showing our new foreign a warm Malaysian welcome, why shouldn’t the rest of us benefit? It’s their fault for being such potato queens. And its not like he promised them anything…

Story 2: Podium Queen Saturday

Like everyone else, I love attention. So why not take center stage like the rest of the queens?

Of course I didn’t take off my t-shirt. That would be rude. I waited for some Musky-Muscle-Mary to undress me as I simulated sex acts on my own little piece of stage. Not sure if they were impressed by my jiggly bits but who gives a fuck? I was too high to think straight.

And later that night I went back with some charming men to their hotel & did an 'hands-on-group-therapy-session'. If one cock is good, 6 cocks are better! There is nothing wrong with expressing your lust!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

"If you think this fish is amazing, you should see my husband's schlong."


So which is which? Which story is as real as Pamela Anderson’s boobs & which is as original as Stacie Orrico’s nose? Can you tell? And all of you who know the real me, hush! Let the readers play this game…

Make me beautiful
Perfect soul
Perfect mind
Perfect face
A perfect, perfect soul
Perfect mind
Perfect face
A perfect lie

Engine Room (Gabriel & Dresden Remix) ~ Perfect Lie
OST Nip/Tuck

6 Comments:

Blogger jayandkay said...

I'd like to think story 2 is real. Please tell me it is. :)

1:45 AM  
Blogger Dildos said...

I milked 3 coke and two glasses of wine for me frens from a white guy 2 weeks ago.

hehe....... yeah, it's fun.

5:57 PM  
Blogger darn ed said...

*wink*

11:29 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

kay, answer on tuesday.. ed & wjee.. hush... i'm trying to flush out the lurkers..

12:27 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

meanwhile, the lurkers are trying to outwait you... ;)

1:30 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

Ur right Snowie.. dammit. I saw one the other day and he wasnt half ugly too! Maybe I won't give the answer! Hmph!

Actually, they are both lies!

Yes, lieing is the most fun a girl can have without taking off her clothes ;o)

11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home