Thursday, September 21, 2006

Iconically Ironic: Mindless Entertainment

I am holier than thou! I am good, I am pure & I am pristine. I am above bitchiness, gossiping & talking behind people’s backs…

No I’m not! Maybe I’ve been too busy with life to post a happy post, but I think its time for something funny. Something ironic like the Dead Or Alive movie. Totally mindless entertainment.

The other day I invited this gym instructor out for dinner (friend-la) and he was eager until he found out he had to do a fifteen minute walk to meet me. I was like WTF? He always talks about how much energy he gets from teaching classes is & how great the exercise is, but ask him to do a 15 minute walk & he whines like a baby?

But I’m guilty of being iconically ironic too. Jack Daniels, Jim Beam & Johnny Walker are my best friends. If I ever had children my daughter would be Absolutta & my son Smirnoffsky. Alcohol is enjoyable but sooo fattening. So to reduce the calorie content, I always have my spirits with Coke Lite- The savior of gay men. *Twirls blond curls*


*You knoooow, being blonde is like.. umm its like.. ummm I mean its really like..
Its like ordering Ice Lemon Tea without the ice & lemon…
Its like eating two low calorie meals at one go…
Its like one hour of cardio followed by nasi lemak…
Its like wearing a cap in the rain so your hair doesn’t get wet…
Yeah Yeah Yeah… Laugh at me now, why don’t ya? We are all blond sometimes…

I'm back here for your entertainment
You should really want to mess with me tonight
Don't stop or take a second
I was fine before you walked into my life
Cause you know it's over
Before it began
Just give me both drink & your money
It's just you and my hand tonight

Pink ~ U & UR Hand (AJ's blond remix)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAA

(-.-")

1D

10:45 AM  
Blogger savante said...

15 mins walk?! :O

2:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"you" invited "your" gym instructor friend out for dinner? hmmm.... are "you" sure?

9:58 AM  
Blogger AJ said...

1D~ ;o)

paul~ uhuh

anonygoat~ accuracy is over rated. besides, it bears no weight to the story.

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home