Monday, September 11, 2006

Lost/Found AJ At The Speed Zone Rave (ft Joey G, Blank & Jones, Gabriel & Dresden and Mistress Barbara)

The chaos and confusion of Rave Parties aren’t for everyone. When all the ravers come out to play, its like a gathering of the strangest strangers. Even this queen shed his royal shackles to get down dirty and party. Even got my nails done. Very Goth!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Where’s the music Teks? Let’s get the party started! Regrettably, Teks (who will be referred to as DJ Soft Soda) wasn’t playing music when he picked me up, but hey, he was driving us there & driving us back. We stopped for Mc Ds and I got a free lesson in why I don’t seem to be loosing weight. If that bloody nutritional analysis brochure was right, I consumed waaaay to much fat!


Speaking of fat, lets explain Teks’ temporary nickname- DJ Soft Soda. I’m always comfortable with DJ Soft Soda’s choice of music & it seems whenever we are on the prowl he becomes a Supposed Or Former Twisted Slut On Drugs/Alcohol. Twisted? You should see how he rubs his grubby little paws together as he schemes his diabolical schemes & plans his corrupt plans.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


So we got there about eight or so. After slight confusion with the beautiful, bubbly but brainless door bitches (Execute me Cir, prease prut ur IC here) we got to pass the first security check. We proceeded to talk a lovely stroll down the F1 Grandstand. What started as a breezy walk became a hike in the concrete jungle. Damn! It must have been atleast a 2 KM walk to the damn rave area. As to cheer us on, we suddenly noticed shuttle busses! With all the money they saved on the door bitches micro PVC skirts, you’d think they could spare some change to print “Free Shuttle Bus Waiting Area” banners.
Joey G was warming up the crowd. He played a slightly more mellow set which wasn’t exactly hit with DJ Soft Soda, Framing Queer, Drew or Androjane. After several minutes, we went back to the car to load up on cheap booze & listen to Soft Soda’s personal collection. Sorry Joey G you may be sexier than a dimpled ass, but Soft Soda RAWKS! Heh.

We went back later to be greeted by the heavy beats of Blank & Jones. So many more hot boys into the music greeted us. All sorts of hot hot hot boys/girls. What would you wear to such a party? (Use your imaginations dudes!) I loved the strong tribal sound. Towards the end they even played their own remix of The Killers ~ Mr. Brightside.

At eleven, Gabriel & Dresden got on. They played my favorites like Adain’s~ Beautiful Things, Mind Circus & my ultimate favorite – As The Rush Comes. It was slightly after that song when I checked my phone to see four SMSes. Three of them were harmless as they were just my friends trying to find me. But there was one which most annoyed me. It was Ruggy with a “You should know this song”. So what if I did? It may have meant something back then but right then, it was a theme. An anthem. Just another song with a great beat. I didn’t want to think about all that. Whatever. I wasn’t about to let anything or anyone spoil my mood. In my own twisted way I was happy to be emotionally cold. Emotionally detached from having to bother about the feelings of others. There is nothing I want from him.

The lights, the lasers, the flaring flame torches. All mesmerizing. I was reaping the fruits of my musical quest for unadulterated hedonistic pleasure. For those few hours, there was only me & the crowd of equally as ecstatic ravers. Sure the disco balls were corny at first, but the lasers reflected of the tiny mirrors to pierce the crowd randomly. But it all still followed that beat.

The beat went on with Mistress Barbara. Another hard trance DJ. Definitely not at polished as Gabriel & Dresden, she has a definitive raw yet smooth tempo. I some how felt she was a lesbian, though I’m not sure why. Not an issue anyway. It was enough for me to be there lazily swerving to the melodic chants.

Afterwards between one and two went to the mamak followed by going back home to relax. I love rave parties. Especially with the right crowd. DJ Soft Soda says next weekend end he wants to break. I think so too. I want to do more reading and sleeping. My poor body cannot take all the late nights. But my friends have other plans for me. Other parties & other great beats. My boys don’t have to sex me to keep me happy. At the right place with the right people, I feel comfortable like I’ve found my treasure.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I know this will be
Something I remember in my head
Something I remember

Sharp words push me back
Hanging on to anything I can
Anything I can

Why do you tell me
Only things I want to hear
Why don’t you tell me
This could just disappear

At the same time
You keep tracking treasure down

Cant stop I’m soaked tonight
Wanna find something I believe
Something I believe
Open up
Take me in
Makes no sense
Help me understand
Help me understand

Why do you tell me
Only things I want to hear
Why don’t you tell me
This could just disappear

At the same time
You keep tracking treasure down

You tell me of pirate-ships and fairy-tales
You have me wishing that everything
Was real

At the same time
At the same time
You keep tracking treasure down
At the same time


Gabriel & Dresden feat. Molly - Tracking Treasure Down

12 Comments:

Blogger SC said...

you forgot to mention the disco ball *shock* *horror*

11:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eeks! my good name is being maligned! :P

11:48 PM  
Blogger savante said...

berhenti merokok!

12:31 AM  
Blogger AJ said...

sc~ Hello! Paragraph 8 "Sure the disco balls were corny at first, but the lasers reflected of the tiny mirrors to pierce the crowd randomly." Eventually I loved them too!

teks~ which good name? shattup and go rub ur palms together....

paul~ :D

1:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just HAD to be in the toilet when they were spinning 'New Path' . Missed everything. Sigh

Note:

Apparently 1 bottle of vodka is no longer sufficient :P

Drew

3:13 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

arh! it is normally plenty for me & teks! next time i bring 2 ok!! drunkards!

12:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Honeybuns ;)

Drew

7:13 PM  
Blogger mikey said...

I'm 101% agree with Paul, stop smoking! Smoke a dick for all I care, but smoking ciggies (or worse, pots!) increases your chances of getting lung cancers and cardiovascular diseases, makes you age faster, and causes bad breath and bad teeth!

11:20 PM  
Blogger mikey said...

Btw, I like your gothic finger nails. ;)

11:22 PM  
Blogger ça va pas la tête said...

Aj, if that if you in the pic, I think you are hot hot hot!

1:05 PM  
Blogger Musang said...

you smoke.

you drink.

and you are hot.

so what time do you get off this week?

1:50 PM  
Blogger SC said...

oops... haha, tak nampak :P I got to like the disco balls when the crowd filled the dancefloor and I couldn't see the lights cast by the bloody thing =p

1:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home