Sunday, September 24, 2006

Say “Aaaaah”

How open are you? Do you let people in easy? Do you make friends right away and do you tell them about failed relationships, horrendous relatives, ridiculous work & every intimate detail about your love life?

Do you ever think before you open your mouth?

Do you fall in love head first & spill your guts at the slightest hint of weakness like a bloated carcass? Do you let your lover into the most intimate details of your life whiles you are grabbing your knees with your legs in the air?

And when there is no more love & the relationship is over, do you pack you bag right away & without hesitation a hitch a ride on the next boat out to sea? Do you never look back and stare blindly into the horizon?

I’d like to say ‘Yes’ but I don’t read like a book. I do share some of the most intimate details of my life with my closest friends but not strangers. Maybe I’m cold, bitter, frigid, icy, closed & unavailable. Maybe I’ve been damaged by too many an asshole. Maybe I have prissy high standards. Maybe it’s just that casual sex no longer interests this bitch.

Lately I’ve subconsciously decided I’m tired of casual sex. I can’t bring my self to fuck mindlessly. Don’t wanna needlessly put another horny man’s cock into my mouth only to say ‘see ya’. If you really do want to get fully into my pants, get to know the rest of me first. Or at least try, damn it!

Why?

Because it might just be worth it. I might just be right for you. Or more earnestly I’m sick and tired of playing all these little games. You just wanna fuck? Go right ahead. Just make sure you fuck somewhere else.

A little groping, some kissing, a lot of flirting is fine by me. But don’t play me. Don’t pluck me out of the loving arms of my friends just to feed your ego. Call me an idealist, a hopeless romantic but what’s wrong with a lil charm & conversation? You know, that way at least I will really have to put out…
*wink*


Sometimes the way that you act makes me wonder
What I am to you
Sometimes I can't stand the way that I'm acting
To be part of the things you do
Often I've asked you for too much of your time
Like I'm stealing

Karen Overton ~ Loving Arms

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*hug hug*

love ya!

1d

1:36 PM  
Blogger savante said...

Certainly an introspective evenin for you :)

2:00 PM  
Blogger Dildos said...

i can so relate to the last 2 para.....

hmmmmmm

2:07 PM  
Blogger canardbidon said...

heh! u r just getting more picky!!!

.. wait til the horniness takes over again... hehe

11:19 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

I know its all in total contrast with the last post, but that's just how it is. That's just how I am. And I am horny. Damn bloody horny. Just I do mind mindless sex for now....

12:46 AM  
Blogger ça va pas la tête said...

Different phase of life demands different level of needs.

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home