Sunday, September 17, 2006

The Rant Of The Unenthusiastic Psycho Ex

Firstly, my heart goes out to all the people affected by the crazed shooter in Montreal. Damn, crazy mo-fo! Sure I’m angry, but to shoot random strangers? Dude! Thats nuts!

Secondly, damn, Lucas won Rockstar Supernova. It was Magni’s fault for performing like a lame duck. He has the best voice & look, only if he had a bit more showmanship.

Thirdly, over the last week, thoughts of my annoying Ex, Ruggy have been bugging me. And thus begins the rant of the unenthusiastic psycho ex…..

I really don’t want to be the psycho ex but really he seems to know how to push my buttons. The problem is when I am most happy, he pops out of nowhere & subsequently manages to annoy me. Seriously, last weekend’s SMS was too much. I needed that SMS like I need a crooked dick!

What the fuck was he thinking when he sent me that SMS? Several people have offered their interpretations of his actions:-

He wants attention. If the lard ass wants attention he can run about shirtless & wait for Petronas, Shell, BP etc to clamor him to sign over the oil extraction rights. Its not that I’m still bitter but there are so many other people he can get attention from. He doesn’t have to ruin MY TIME.

He wants to be friends. For fucks sake, Kuala Lumpur has a population of more than 2 million people! Approximately there should be 10% gay men which would be 100,000 men for him to go be friends with. He doesn’t need me! Or rather I don’t want anything to do with him anymore.

I’m just angrily over reacting. So I am expected to be all civil & plastically friendly towards him? I think not! Sure I’ve pretended to be civil before but nowadays, I just ignore him! I’ve happily moved on with my life as a fabulous single gay man. Unlike him I do not have to jump from one unhealthy relationship to the next. I don’t need any affirmation from anyone, especially not him. I just want to be rid of the plague that is his forked tongue & body odor.

Seriously. After all the time we spent together we know each other pretty well. He knows how to push my buttons & I know what he hates most. When he decided to break up in such a messy fashion, he should have been well aware of how pissed off I would be. He even told me I wouldn’t be able to move on until I have another boyfriend. All these vicious words are tantamount to one thing:- him making me hate him. He knows I know his style. He knows I won’t admit how pissed off I am to him. So why the fuck can’t he stop? Why can’t he stay the fuck away? He’s got some new guy to fuck about with, he doesn’t need me! The only person that needs me is me!

Wjee asked me “was I a good boyfriend?”

I think I was, sure I have my flaws, but I was good much more than I was bad!

Wjee replied “well then, you should be happy”

I am happy. I can still be happy when he is around. But I don’t want to have to be around him. I don’t need his attention. I don’t need his SMSes or phone calls. I didn’t need that pathetic attempt to grab my shoulder. I don’t want to have to be diplomatic about it. I don’t want to have to say ‘hi’. The Klang Fucking Valley is large enough. Why oh why can’t he leave me alone?

From all this you must gather that I’m crazy & still in love with him. Well, I’m not. I don’t want to be crazy. I don’t need this shit. I’m better than to dwell on pointless things. Its not that I’m angry, I just want to let go & move on. So far I’ve done pretty good for myself. Its not that I’m lonely either. There are men knocking at my door, its just I don’t want to let them in. I’m happy being single but I am still moving on. The whole love thing right now is just very whatever. Or as the hot blond Australian rockstar with the twinkle in his eye Toby would say ‘EVS!’

EVS EVS EVS EVS EVS EVS EVS EVS EVS EVS EVS EVS EVS EVS




How does it feel now you're the joke
we're in flaming tongue
so many times i wished you'd choke
on your proverbs and predictions
you knew it all, ran the show
left a bruise without feeling a damn thing
losing grip of your emotion

but that's history
you don't scare me
although i'm small
i'm full-on proven ten feet tall
don't drown myself
don't play a role
my scars have healed
Got a super soul
I got my super soul

another game, sickly insane
you gave me the blame
i could've killed you in your sleep
dreaming conspiracies to haunt me
you made the rules, religiously
no compromise
off the rob authority
blinded by the smells of darkness

but that's history
you don't scare me
although i'm small
i'm full-on proven ten feet tall

don't drown myself
don't play a role
my scars have healed

got a super soul

(i'm stronger now than i've ever been before
there's no way you can hurt me anymore)

(i feel brand new and it's all because of you
so all i can say is...thank you)

you don't scare me

although i'm small
i'm full-on proven ten feet tall

don't drown myself
don't play a role
my scars have healed

got a super soul

Supersoul ~ Dilana

5 Comments:

Blogger Dildos said...

roll eyes. roll eyes. roll eyes.

i guess u will find your own way whatever that is. the anger will pass one day.

meanwhile, dun be too hard on yourself. U r only human afterall.

hughs :)

11:43 AM  
Blogger Musang said...

another world unsolved mystery... psycho exs.

what they want actually? don't they know the meaning of "i don't want to hear anything from you again." do they need someone to slwly explain it to them?

thank god mine knows when to shut up. or he'll get very long ugly scratch marks on both sides of his car.

i explain that way.

*blows fingers*

2:06 PM  
Blogger savante said...

Will take a while for the anger to fade away. Till then you'd better just tell your ex to give you some time and space to get over him - unless he wants to be garrotted.

Paul

6:38 PM  
Blogger ça va pas la tête said...

I will ask him to go and fudge himself. ;) heehe..

8:48 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

wjee~ if i cant be hard on myself, can i be hardon you?

musang~ ok, i dont want to piss you off.. ever!

paul~ i dont even want to ask him for space. i dont want to ask him for anything.

tete~ fudge is so delicious why waste it on him. and yes thats me in those pics... thee hee hee

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home