Saturday, September 30, 2006

Vacancy In The Papers

Did You Read this?
“Iraq Terrorist Calls Scientists To Jihad”


He is trying to recruit me! He wants me! He loves me! He needs me! I fit all the criteria he is looking for.

DAMN RIGHT HE WANTS ME! I’m a scientist! I’m all angsty! I like pointless causes! And most importantly, like any one who wants to join his cause, I’m a bit crazy…

Sure, I’m a lil out of practice with working in the laboratory but I still know how to use Excel to make pretty bar charts! All I need are hot Arab men & a PC with broadband… (I should include my affinity for cock in my resume as I'm sure it is a bonus in the lonely desert sands.)

I’m great with culturing bacteria. Although I did do some culturing in Petri dishes, I do more culturing in the fridge. Leaving vegetables to rot does encourage bacteria growth. And as non-deadly as the bacteria are, they do smell bad. So do I get the job Mr Two-Walnuts-Short-Of-A-Fruitcake-Terrorist?

I may not have that much experience with explosives but I know how to handle sensitive materials because I have tangoed with some of the most frigid & yet emotional queens in Kuala Lumpur (bet you saw that one coming a mile away). So do I get the job Potato-Gravy-For-Brains?

AndroJane is a great expert when it comes to plotting, planning & scheming! One of my latest get-laid-quick schemes involves dark discos, plenty of alcohol & blindfolds. Funnily enough, most of them do. So do I get the job, Obviously-Ill-Planned-Mo-Fo?

But I sort of disagree with the policies of America. The other day I threw a tantrum when I herd Paris Hilton & Nicole Richie were best friends again. Stil no huh?

FIIIIiiine.. I’ll bring my own labcoat & and camo bikini to entertain the troups too. G’DmMoFo…

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

"Anthrax? Just for MEeee? How Sweeet!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home