Saturday, September 23, 2006

Out On Friday, No Work On Saturday

Going out to the bar tonight was great. The company was great, the boys were fresh & the boys’ boys were even fresher. Like a delusional bride at her picture-perfect wedding, I was loving all the things I had. All the elements I needed for a good time were in place. Ya-lah there were so many hot boys they drowned out the so so music…

Something old~ My oldest friends were lurking in the dark corners spinning their tangled webs charm.

Something new~ The boys I’m sorely in lust with were lounging about, thus providing me the opportunity to bask in their radiance. *Drool*

Something borrowed~ One of the boys I will always be in love with was there with his bf. Taking some time away from his painfully annoying bf, he came over, sat down & chatted. I don’t doubt his motives & never will. And that perfectly bubble butt isn’t too bad either.

Something blue~ Its been such a blue moon since I was charmed. A pretty charming guy was pretty charming with me. Regardless of his motives & actions, he had a charming personality. Why couldn’t I commit to being sexy there and then? Why did I have to run & hide? Like hide & seek, its almost like we took turns to seek each other out. The thrill of the hunt seems more than I can handle. Even the most charming man can be at a lost for words, neh?

The boys were superbly obliging tonight. I’m pretty darn happy. Everything is going smoothly. Sure there are a few hiccups to face in the future, but that shit to deal with for another time. Now its my time.

Calm me down, bring it round
Too way high off your street
I can see like nothing else
In me you're better than I wannabe
Don't think 'cos I understand,
I care, don't think 'cos I'm talking we're friends,

Sneaker Pimps ~ 6 Underground

1 Comments:

Blogger canardbidon said...

grrr... can't believe u bolted from his arms!! i was having such a good view from down on the couch... hehe

but yes, yes sometimes it's nice to slut and not have to deliver..

as long as all the boys r happy!

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home