Saturday, October 07, 2006

Forking With AJ

We all got to eat, so why not cook?
Without using fancy kitcken gadgets, I can manage to cook up a gastronomic storm as long as I have my trusty fork.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Aunty AJ's Apple Pie

The only thing sweeter than a AJ's Apple Pie is AJ. With extra cinnamon goodness, this pie is sure to satisfy any cravings! And I don't bake with Granny Smith's but rather Fuji Apples because I'm a size queen.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Roti Babi (Piggy Bread)

This dish is basically french toast stuffed with minced pork, carrots, mushrooms & onions. Some versions have crab meat, but I like my meat, not seafood. I can post the recipe if anyone is interested.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Grazing Goat Pasta

This dish is sort of a full 3 course meal. First the green beans act as a starter. Then the bacon-egg angel hair pasta is the main & the gingerbread goats top off the meal. For the right effect, the heads of the gingerbread goats must be bitten off first. Then you can move the bodies about and say "Baa! Baa! Baa! I'm a headless goat!"


There were supposed to be cute lil mid-night muffins too but I cant find my pictures. That will have to wait for another time, so fork it!

6 Comments:

Blogger canardbidon said...

when am i gonna taste some of this home cooked goodness?!

12:22 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

either throw another party or wait till i get my own place :o)

5:18 AM  
Blogger jayandkay said...

Where are my muffins? So many months already...

9:58 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

yay, the long awaited food post!!

those gingerbread goats are a hoot! u can make them for truly personalised christmas presents! are they shaped by hand, or with a cookie cutter?

and yes, roti babi recipe please :)

2:16 PM  
Blogger Spot said...

Hahaha frolicking goats! A goaty salad.

Roti Babi looks goooooooooooooood man.

Btwn you and us, we got Will's party covered!

12:38 AM  
Blogger AJ said...

kay i bake soon ok?

snowie, i get the recipe just for you little pork chop?

lol.. spot i do my best ok?

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home