Monday, September 04, 2006

How AJ released a month of repression in one weekend! Part Two


Ultimate Best Friend
You know that awkward feeling that happens during conversations with old friends? Well, when I went out with my friend which I have known the longest (over 25 years!) there weren’t any barriers and we could talk freely. Still single and presumably still a virgin, we had grown so different. The last time I saw him was over a year ago, but still, it felt right. Nowadays, I have more secrets than ever to keep & lies to hide my alternative lifestyle. I’d love to tell him dating is a bitch no matter hetero or homo. But I told him to choose and stick to his decision. Being picky doesn’t help. When it is right, you shouldn’t question the situation but rather enjoy it. It gets easier with practice.

Couch Sweet Potato
For the longest time I have cancelled my Astro (satellite TV) subscription & relied on downloadables or gym tv for my viewing pleasure. So when I went back to my parents, I became a couch potato. My old friends such as Star World, Star Movies, HBO, AXN, the Disney Channel, Nicklodeon, Cartoon Network, MTV & Channel V were joined by the new sexy Animax. Damn I miss channel surfing. As if the sedentary act of being glued to the TV wasn’t enough, I had to eat excessive amounts of durians, crabs, prawns & hometown delights such as goring pisang (banana fritters) with chili & soya sauce, Indian rojak (various fritters, boiled egg & selected vegetables drenched in peanut sauce) and chai tau kueh (fried radish cake). Forecasts for next week are light low calorie meals backed by excessive exercise.

What’s More Fun Than A Rave?
A free rave! I got my free tickets to Gabriel & Dresden at The Sepang F1 Circuit. Can’t wait, especially since I have never been to the race track close up.

Sleeping Beauty
Whiles clubbing with Teks and friends on Saturday, I passed out on the couch. All this passing out seems to be happening too often. This time was different as I woke up with a light kiss on the lips. Who was that cute stranger? I have my suspicions its some acquaintance, but I can’t be sure. But was a nice way to wake up. Thee hee hee.

Take Your Momma Out All Night
One of the people I went with on Saturday brought his mother along. I found the idea of bringing one’s mother along clubbing a little odd. But it was truly amazing that they bonded so well. Considering how I will never come out to my family, I think the sentiment of love truly awe inspiring. Truly cool. Too bad my boy didn’t turn up. But he seems open to dinner or something.

Truth Or Dare
Spent Sunday Evening with some friends. We were chilling out on the porch whiles playing charades & spin the bottle. In spin the bottle you get to choose either to answer a personal question or do some embarrassing stunt. In one stunt I had to strip to my undies. Fortunately my undies were boxers just barely shorter than my shorts which was even shorter than some of the other guy’s undies. Heh. Definitely a moment for the hall of fame for slut pride.

Lovely Weather We Are Having
Everybody seems to be getting attached. Lovers and romantic relations take time away from socializing and personal time. If I do get into a relationship, I want to do it right. Admittedly, I’m quite a character & finding another character takes time. No point in wasting time with some jerk off. I can get my kicks from else where. And why not? Love/ lust aren’t the only things in life. Movies & music may be all about finding validation (curse you Hollywood), but I think it doesn’t matter as long as you are happy. And you can’t get happier than AJ on a long weekend. Back to work babes!


I'm gonna soak up the sun
I'm gonna tell everyone
To lighten up (I'm gonna tell 'em that)
I've got no one to blame
For every time I feel lame
I'm looking up
I'm gonna soak up the sun
I'm gonna soak up the sun
Sheryl Crow ~ Soak Up The Sun

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol well at least the guy you managed to cuddle up to on the couch was a DAMN SIGHT cuter than the one from the LAST time you semi-passed out ;)

woohoo! 4 more days till sepang! :D dont pass out this time, k? :) *hugz*

12:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so JEALOUS that you wew able to see Gabriel & Dresden. They're my favorite!!

SoooOOoOoOoOooo jealous....

9:32 AM  
Blogger savante said...

That's certainly an eventful weekend! Seem to have accomplished tons of stuff while I slept :)

10:16 AM  
Blogger Spot said...

you survive without astro??? wah.

my fault for still relying on dial-up.

1:15 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

teks~ wokay, i will try not to pass out

jason~ the rave is this weekend. Come Malaysia & I'll buy you the ticket for the rave. Its only like 5 USD!

paul~ oh but i slept a lot too. Maybe I dreamt some of it up?

spot~ u use dial up?? it was either astro or broadband. Guess who won...

11:50 PM  
Blogger Dildos said...

well u always have fun..... single or otherwise.... :)

good for ya.

12:25 PM  
Blogger darn ed said...

rave ... damn, tat seems such a foreign word for me these days.. i wanna rave too !

have fun over the weekend, sayang ..

9:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Baaa.... baa ... baa..
u didn't mention any goat. baa....

Duff

10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home