Thursday, August 24, 2006

A weekly whine ignoring a weak wine

Friendships are like wine, they often start of rather acrid & get better with time. And this is a week long story to celebrate the friendship between me & my most alcoholic of best friends- Teks.

Saturday at The Disco (club)
AJ: Have a sip (of my drink). The bar tender screwed up and gave me gin. Gin sucks!

Teks: Wokay, anything with alcohol content is good.


Sunday at Maison (Gay Club Night)
11pm on the way in the car
AJ: Teks, I don’t feel much like drinking tonight. I’m going to stay sober.

Teks: Fine we’ll drink less. *Snigger*

1am on the dance floor
AJ: Is that a vodka lime? I’ll have one too! (And another….)


Monday during lunch (We both actually took Monday off so we could club on Sunday)
AJ: Ugh! I feel sick. I think my liver has had enough! No more alcohol for me!

Teks: Yeah I know what you mean. We need to give it a rest. We’ve been drinking too often.

Tuesday whiles planning our Starlight Cinema outing on the phone
Teks: Are we drinking tomorrow? I don’t really feel like it.

AJ: I know what you mean. I told the Goat that he can bring a light Sangria but nothing too alcoholic. We don’t want to be alcoholics you know!

Wednesday whiles watching X Men III at Starlight Cinema (outdoor cinema)
AJ: Damn you Goat! Why isn’t there more Sangria?

*Teks quietly extracts the alcoholic soaked apple bits out of the sangria bottle and munches them.*

Thursday on the phone
AJ: Lets go Karaoke tomorrow night. You know, our livers had Monday to Friday to rest, they really should have recovered by now. . (We totally discount Wednesday’s ‘light sangria’)

Teks: Yeah I agree! I still have this new bottle of Absolut Citron!

AJ: Really so do I! And don’t forget I still have that half bottle from the last time…

Friday at the end of the karaoke session.
Teks: Where is the alcohol?
AJ: We ran out of alcohol. Just grab a random glass when no one is watching. They all have alcohol content.

Teks: What? Drink someone else’s drink? That’s disgusting.

AJ: Your loss man, I think this one is whiskey coke... Yum Yum!!

I’d love to tell you that he held his nose and shot the putrid bubbling brown liquid but unfortunately I can’t remember. Sure alcohol gave me the courage to make out with like 3 hot men & 1 hot girl that night but the truth is alcohol kills brain cells. Maybe when I'm too old to remember & too blind to see, I ask Teks to read my blog to me.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Karaoke when drunk is like playing an electric guitar underwater. No matter how badly you perform, you still entertain everyone watching.

4 Comments:

Blogger Dildos said...

u r turning into Karen from will & grace and i so love her!!!

have fun! life's too short.

12:33 AM  
Blogger Kihu said...

lol.. alcohol is evill.. It gets me addicted too actually.. Uhmnn!

3:01 AM  
Blogger savante said...

Damn, you're turning into a sexy lush :) How you gonna get onto the stage to accept your award? :P

Paul

2:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

alcohol is baaaad for you... i prefer a nice strong cuppa tea meself...

6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home