Friday, August 04, 2006

Trick Or Threat?

Do I need a make over?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Many times, my friends have asked me this question. They simply believe that a new look will give them new popularity, get them more sex, find a lover or get them a better job. You know, they just may be right.

Personally I’m pretty content with my various styles ranging from grungy slacker to frantic office sloth & sleek bitch to party animal. But lately I’ve been getting itchier & itchier. Nothing to do with STDs, I’ve been contemplating my Halloween Costume.

Yes.. Yes.. I know Halloween is like months away but the perfect look will take forever to put together!
F-O-R-E-V-E-R!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Even though I have made it for circuit parties (sweaty), rave parties (trippy), foam parties (slithery), back to school parties (spanky) & beach parties (sand-between-the-butty), I have never made it for a Halloween party! Something or other has always prevented me from going.

But this year I’m planning ahead! Sure I don’t know where or when it will be, but those are just inconsequential details. More importantly I plan to slink into my most Goth of looks / moods. Yeah! Studs, leather, blackened nails & all! It’s going to be so dark & foreboding! Oh bloody hell I’m getting carried away!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I’M EXCITED! I’ve started practicing the sneer of doom & the look of death! Next to learn to cry on queue. It will be so insane to be all cheerful one moment & start crying the next!

Ravens will circle above my head & storm clouds will gather in my path! The wine will turn to blood & may all your hot sexy men grovel at my feet! BWUA HA HA HA…

Oh, make me over
I'm all I want to be
A walking study
In demonology

Hole~ Celebrity Skin

8 Comments:

Blogger Kihu said...

oh.. halloween.. i never been to too.. I soo gonna go this year and win the best outfit ekeke

2:48 AM  
Blogger Xavier said...

you forgot the whip darling, the whip!

:p

11:12 AM  
Blogger savante said...

WHOA! AJ with leather and chains. Do we get a sneak preview?

Paul

5:40 PM  
Blogger canardbidon said...

october ... hmm.. that's a long way more honey... who knows what will have happened by then... snort!

maybe we can just strip. that sells better than any devil's costume! hehe

7:13 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

ed~ YOU know it gurrl! You know it! I'm looking for a good makeup artist now...

famez~ NA-UH! Not if I make it there! I'll eat all the boys alive!

jason~ Well if the costume fails, I'l just go as you!

xavier~ *Whipping noises*

paul~ sneek preview? depends-la... this is sort of an anonymous-tit-bearing-blog

carnie~ You strip & I'll hose you down with vodka! All the men will come to you...

8:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

vodka? did someone say vodka?

mmmmm...alcohol....

oh and yay for halloween! :D

9:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! »

4:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! Stock control and management courses Unlocking samsung phones http://www.online-bingo-games-3.info Hiking boot history pda pocket pc http://www.adidas-shoes-4.info/Pants_slacks.html tamiflu order now 2010 Agent buyer dallas estate real maryland real estate investing advice tesco flat screen television an emergency management plan for public schools

11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home