Wednesday, August 02, 2006

How do you do dates?


AJ asked, “so LingLing gone out on a date with your man yet?”

LingLing replied, “Dunno-la AJ, he is damn hot but during the date I felt like I was back in high school. We went out for dinner then movie. So weird! He even tried to hold my hand!”

AJ quipped “You know, I think that’s what most people do on dates you know…”

LingLing laughed “Dunno-la! I guess I must have been too slutty for too long!”

AJ sympathized “I know what you mean woman, I’m so used to jumping into bed head first that when it comes to dating, I don’t know sh*t! Haha hahaha!”

Unlike riding a bike, I’ve more or less forgotten how dating works. Nice dinners, movies & phone conversations with someone new make me feel awkward. Worst still, I recently realized all the men I have been drooling over are merely lust objects & nothing more. Besides the urge to pin them down on the bed, stick my tongue down their throats & make them moan, I actually find them duller than dishwater. Plainer than placemats and more boring than boiling water. *Yawn*

I’d most probably could list all the things that I find sexy in a lover but the truth is I’d only know him after I spend some time with him. Its not that I have super high standards, its just I don’t fall in love so easily. And let’s be frank, only certain men can handle the torrential passion that is AJ!

I don’t want a guy who is only into looks because eventually we all get old and less pretty. What would keep the relationship going? Plastic surgery? Shallow men like shallow puddles usually disappear with heat. How about someone super smart, eloquent & witty? B*tches like that are usually egoistic & can never shut up!

I need a man with charm & character. Until the right man comes along, I think I’ll wait, thank you. Don’t worry about me. Don’t feel sad for me. I’ve experienced love enough times to know how it feels. Being single just means I can f*ck who I want to, when I want to, where I want to. Oh I feel a Madonna song coming on…

It won't be easy, you'll think it strange
When I try to explain how I feel
But I still need your love after all that I've done

You won't believe me
All you will see is a girl you once knew
Although she's dressed up to the nines
At sixes and sevens with you

I had to let it happen, I had to change
Couldn't stay all my life down at heel
Looking out of the window, staying out of the sun

So I chose freedom
Running around, trying everything new
But nothing impressed me at all
I never expected it to

Don't cry for me Argentina
The truth is I never left you
All through my wild days
My mad existence
I kept my promise
Don't keep your distance....

11 Comments:

Blogger canardbidon said...

you have high standards you little princess! rejecting all the men i lay at your feet!

who says you can't have nice dinners and then jump headlong into bed.. head head hehe.. that only enhances the dating experience darling! who is this lingling's boy who is damn hot?!how hot is he??

9:59 AM  
Blogger Dildos said...

i hate dating too!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess sometimes the end justifies the means...

10:14 AM  
Blogger savante said...

Try dating a little first! It's actually fun once you get used to it - though the bedjumping portion is just as nice.

paul

10:52 AM  
Blogger Kihu said...

oh f*ck anyone, anytime, anywhere ahahah! True enough for people like us (i mean single ppl) ahaha!

Well erh maybe i'm still immature ahaha, i do feel dating is much more sweeter and pleasurable but of course must with the right person and not to offend, looks is important since it gives the first impression! But still yes the character is important, and eventually a good character will cover up the not so good looks! (ok i lied, sex is more pleasurable)

11:43 AM  
Blogger AJ said...

carnie~ You lay the men at my feet only to fuck their brains out! Was I supposed to do them with you? ;o) The guy is just some random STRAIGHT malay boy, la.

wjee~ Its not that I hate dating, but I find it such a formality. Talking over dinner is okay tho.

paul~ I try it all the time, its just uncomfortable.

famezgay~ Its not all in the character or the looks, its total package!

10:41 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

"Being single just means I can f*ck who I want to, when I want to, where I want to."

Stop gloating! STOP GLOATING!

6:25 AM  
Blogger canardbidon said...

yes, yes my dear AJ ... and so you did and so the story shall continue...

9:25 AM  
Blogger Shake Trees said...

hmmm... another post longing for a partner. :) you're wanting for a man who's an english gentleman yet with romantic italian style?

1:54 PM  
Blogger Wild Reeds said...

You go gurrll! Whatever you do, lead a full life.

10:23 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

jay~ I will gloat all i want thank you!! Go snuggle with NM & leave the rest of the men for me...

carnie~ :oP

cybertron~ I'm not longing for a partner! Seriously! I don't mind finding someone, but it has to be right. English, Italian, Bosnian, whatever!

wild reeds~ I see they have finally unblocked blogs in india! Yay!

12:13 AM  
Anonymous Henry H said...

Hello mate ggreat blog

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home